a macchiato please | part 5

"STOP," Tim shouts with satisfaction.

I involuntarily smile as I watch Jenna emerge from the bathtub after filming her scene. My eyes mischievously scan her curves highlighted by the wet clothing, and my cheeks flush from the thoughts that come to mind.

"Hey..." I timidly smile at Jenna, who looks at me with a smile on her lips.

Several drops slowly descend down her jaw, ending on her neck. Her eyes watch me, with wet eyelashes.

I swallow.

"Hello," Jenna says, brushing a wet strand of hair from her face.

A crew member approaches and hands Jenna a robe. Jenna silently thanks and turns her attention back to me.

"So, what did you think?" she asks, and I laugh at her expression.

"Truly magnificent," I confess with a small smile. "If it were up to me, I would have screamed because of the cold water," I laugh.

"Yeah... the idea crossed my mind," Jenna admits, clutching her robe around her, closing her eyes, and shivering from the cold.

"Listen... do you want to change, maybe have something warm? You're shivering from the cold," I ask, concerned.

Jenna shakes her head, looking at me seriously.

"Can I do something for you? Maybe I can fetch a sweater... I don't know..." I suggest, and Jenna genuinely smiles, shaking her head.

"Well, you can actually do something," she says with a trembling voice, approaching.

I smile as I see Jenna wrap her arms around my waist, seeking as much warmth as possible. I start gently playing with her wet hair, moving some strands away from her face.

Jenna tilts her chin and looks at me with a small smile on her lips.

"Am I getting you wet?" she asks shyly, and I shake my head.

"You have the robe," I reply, obviously.

"God, my feet are so cold," Jenna murmurs. I can feel the girl shivering against my body.

"Take off your shoes," I say seriously, "and the socks," I add.

Jenna breaks the embrace and looks at me confused.

"What?" she says, smiling, watching as I bend down to remove her wet Dr. Martens boots.

"Wait," she exclaims with laughter, leaning on my shoulders to keep her balance.

"Come on, take off the other one," I say with a smile, taking off my own wet black Adidas. I remove my socks and place my bare feet on the floor, feeling a few shivers.

"I'm not used to being barefoot," Jenna shakes her head, and I roll my eyes at her comment.

"Sit down, okay?" I point to the chair with my gaze.

Jenna, resigned, walks to the chair, hopping on one foot, and removes the other shoe.

"Okay, now put these on," I say seriously, placing my shoes in front of her.

"You're amazing," Jenna murmurs, surprised. "Really?" she says with bright eyes.

I nod, and she slowly puts on the shoes.

In the distance, I see Emma approaching with Georgie. Emma looks at us with a smile on her face.

"What's going on here?" Emma asks, confused, looking at my bare feet on the floor.

"Oh, nothing... Jenna had cold feet, so I gave her my shoes," I reply, and Emma raises an eyebrow, seeing how the shoes are slightly big on Jenna.

"Now you're barefoot?" Georgie asks with curiosity but a disgusted expression. "I can't imagine how uncomfortable that is," she says, shivering.

I laugh at her expression.

"But no, wait," Emma sighs and turns to a crew member. "Excuse me, sorry," Emma calls out kindly.

The guy turns around and looks at her curiously.

"Could you bring my friend some slippers?" Emma absentmindedly points to my feet, and I blush violently.

"Uh... sure," the guy responds with a touch of uncertainty.

"And tell me, would you like to come to my trailer during this break?" Georgie suggests enthusiastically. "A horror movie marathon," he concludes with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile, my slippers arrive.

"That would be great," I say, putting on the slippers and looking at Jenna. She gives me a quick glance before smiling at her friend. "Okay, but first, I'll shower and change. See you there," she adds, cinching her robe at the waist.

I take a few steps following Emma and Georgie, who are talking to each other when I suddenly feel a weight on my back.

"JENNA!" I say, surprised.

The girl has her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist, hugging me like a koala.

"What are you doing?" I ask, laughing.

Emma and Georgie have turned around to hear my scream and burst into laughter.

"Come on, accompany me," Jenna smiles genuinely, resting her head against my neck. I shiver as I feel her wet hair against my body.

"I'm tired of walking," she murmurs, getting comfortable.

"I'm going to take the princess to her dressing room. Can you just tell me the number of yours?" I say sarcastically, and Emma and Georgie look at us with mischievous eyes.

I put my arms around Jenna's legs to keep her from falling.

"Sure... it's 77," he says and smiles. "See you there," he adds, waving his hand and resuming the conversation with Emma.

I start walking.

"You're my savior, you know?" Jenna says with a slight smile.

She squeezes her hands around my neck.

"It's not a problem, princess," I joke, making Jenna laugh. "And I don't want to keep you waiting too long; Georgie is waiting for us for the movie marathon," I add.

During the walk to her dressing room, we laugh and joke about the strange and funny situations of the day on the set.

"I hope I didn't stress you out too much," Jenna says, undoing her smile.

"Absolutely not, everything was fun and a great break from work," I reply sincerely.

We arrive in front of the dressing room, and I lower Jenna from my shoulders. She looks at me with gratitude, taking the keys to her trailer from her robe.

"Thank you," Jenna says, touching my arm lightly.

"I didn't do anything extraordinary," I confess with a nervous smile.

Jenna opens the door and leans against the frame, looking at me with bright eyes.

"So... see you with Georgie," she murmurs softly, absentmindedly biting her lower lip.

"Yes... and you can keep the shoes," I mumble, glancing at her feet for a moment.

"I will," Jenna laughs softly.

Jenna leans in, placing her lips on my cheek and giving me a gentle kiss. My cheeks turn red, and I smile unconsciously at her gesture.

"See you later," Jenna smiles, tilting her head and closing the door to her trailer.

My heart is pounding.

"Wow... wow!" I murmur to myself, smiling again at the thought of what just happened a few seconds ago. "This girl will be my downfall," I whisper and smile unconsciously.