A/N

Sorry to be disappointing but I do not have plans on creating another past part. I have run out of ideas and will be going back to single one-shots. I know there was a lot of potential but my ADHD brain says otherwise. I am sorry for this. I'm writing another part right now and hopefully some people can relate to it. It's gonna be about Wednesday having ADHD as I like to kinda project into my writing as seen before. I'm in a better state now and I wanna show how I personally act as having ADHD. If it does not interest you simply skip the chapter and move on to one that doesn't have such ASD or ADHD. Not in a rude way fyi. I am a respectful person and just need to work on myself a bit more than usual to get in routine with being a teenager and all. My names Hanna. And here's some things about me! I like to write (duh). I have 6 siblings. I live in Canada. I'm very disorganized but know where everything is. I like to keep neat but can't find motivation. I weird thing about me is my motivation comes from people looking at me or more of me thinking people are, but I have social anxiety and hate when people look at me so it kinda confuses me. I'm 11 years old. I like to think I'm intelligent. I play soccer and basketball. I'm in 6th grade. I have the worst ever French teacher in the fucking universe, Mrs Lee. She homophobic as assumed but I don't like to put labels on her for it. She doesn't speak French in the class. And she teaches us about respect when all she does is yell at us. And so on. Might I add she yelled at à undiagnosed child for stimming with ADHD and ASD? I think so. I respect her and her decisions but don't necessarily agree with them. Anyways, this is about me. I'm kinda socially awkward. I like music, such as indie music and techno. I listen to girl in red and much more. That's all I really know about myself. Oh, I also suck at "two truths and a lie" because I don't really know much about myself except for those things, I also don't like to lie or judge so it's hard to play. I can't really pick up on social cues so I'm kinda just trying my hardest to be nice lol. And that's all. Thank for reading my rant lmao.