My Mother Teaches Me Bullfighting

As promised, the next chapter is posted today. Thank you for the many lovely comments on the last chapter, I very much appreciate not having updates demanded of me, made it so much easier to work on this one.

I don't know when this will be updated next, but one of my other fics will be focused on before I continue this one at the very least. The vote for which fic is updated will be up on my tumblr when I get around to it.

Come yell at me on my tumblr: Percabeth4Life
Come chat with me on discord: https://discord.gg/3tGNJhu

OO OO OO OO

The break was relatively short, enough time for the teenagers present to stretch and wander around the space a bit.

Krios watched as mini-Kronos (Percy, whatever) studied some of the carvings in the walls, his... bride to be? By his side and explaining some of them, others she just seemed fascinated by.

He debated going over, explaining some of them. He could explain just as much of Mount Othrys as Koios, the axis of the palace, the way the movement of the sun and moon shone through the openings, the different patterns this showcased- The palace was designed very carefully, very purposefully.

The two were talking about other things too though, and he rather thought they'd want privacy.

The one, Thalia, was leading a few of them through some gentle stretches. The younger boy, Nico he thought the child's name was, was rather distracted watching mini-Kronos.

He was not the most.... subtle, but it seemed mini-Kronos had inherited Kronos' ability to notice people in love with him... which was to say that he had no ability to notice such. Rhea had had to practically begin the courtship herself before they got anywhere.

"What do you think of what we've read?" Murmured Themis.

"I think that his... step-father, an interesting word, is horrid and definitely deserving death."

"And eternal punishment, of which we have had little cause to hand out."

"This is definitely cause."

"To harm their child... horrific. It is why we rebelled against Ouranos."

Krios nodded, frowning as he watched the children chatter. They all seemed to hold such harm, he wondered how many they would learn of.

"They clearly need protection, support, a proper guardian."

"Their parents try, it seems," Themis said. "Or at least, Percy's mother does."

"Yes, but I don't think they've realized what it means for us to be doing this."

Themis grimaced, looking away from Krios to the children, sadness in her eyes. "They do not, their Fates are irrevocably changed... things will never be the same."

"They'll learn in time," Krios said softly. "We don't need to tell them yet."

"Not yet," Themis agreed. "But eventually."

"Ready?" called Mnemosyne.

The children hurried back to their seats, seeming to not want to switch around much. The boy, Octavian had switched places with Thalia, who was now sitting next to Luke and Reyna. Octavian sat next to Rachel and the Kyklopes—Tyson, who seemed fine with the rearrangement. Otherwise they all sat in the same places.

Percy, Annabeth, and Grover were together, the to-be-wedded tucked close while the satyr teased them about something. Nico, Hazel, and Frank were settled comfortably, waiting for the next chapter to begin. And finally, Jason, Piper, and Leo were still sat easily in their seats, whispering together as they waited.