EXECUTING MINISTRY INTO THE COMMUNITIES.

Theme Verse :

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit-fruit that will last-and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

( John 15:16 NIV )

PART TWO : PUBLIC LIFE AS CHURCH LIFE

* Multiplication by God's Appointed Mandate into having an Appointed Responsibility from Him toward Sanctification in our Public Life and Finishing the Great Commission by the Church as Witnesses and as Disciples to Testify in World Missions ...

EXECUTING MINISTRY INTO THE COMMUNITIES ...

Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."

( Matthew 9:35‭-‬38 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

First,

Intentional ...

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name. Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

( Acts 5:41‭-‬42 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Second,

Led by the Holy Spirit ...

Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by the Holy Spirit from preaching the word in the province of Asia. When they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not allow them to. So they passed by Mysia and went down to Troas. During the night Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.

( Acts 16:6‭-‬10 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Third,

Season or Out of Season ...

In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage-with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

( 2 Timothy 4:1‭-‬5 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

NOTE :

Let Us Take Time to Meditate and Allow the Holy Spirit to give us understanding and Apply in Our Lives ...

LET US PRAY :

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for the Privilege of Giving Us that Appointed and Delegated Responsibility with the Sanctification of the Holy Spirit in Finishing the Great Commission as Witnesses and Disciples of Jesus Christ to Testify in World Missions ...

Empower Us Holy Spirit as We Live, Preach the Gospel and Make Disciples Intentionally, led by You and In Season or Out of Season to All Peoples into their Communities ...

In Jesus' Name,
Amen !!!