NECESSITY OF HEAVEN

Theme Verse :

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

( John 15:16 NIV )

PART THREE  : HEAVENLY LIFE AS ETERNAL LIFE WITH GOD

* Perfection by God’s Eternal Purpose into having a Lasting Fruit with Him toward Glorification in our Heavenly Life into His Presence for His Glory and Honor toward Wholeness of Man in Serving God and Reign with Him on Earth ...

NECESSITY OF HEAVEN ...

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

( Revelation 21:1‭-‬4 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

First,

The Former Things will Never be Remembered ...

“See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

( Isaiah 65:17 NIV )

Second,

Endure Before God ...

“As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the Lord , “so will your name and descendants endure.

( Isaiah 66:22 NIV )

Third,

Righteousness Dwells ...

But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

( 2 Peter 3:13 NIV )

NOTE :

Let Us Take Time to Meditate and Allow the Holy Spirit to give us understanding and Apply in Our Lives …

LET US PRAY :

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for Eternal Purpose of Perfection into having a Lasting Fruit toward Glorifcation with You into Your Presence in Our Wholeness toward Serving and Reigning with Christ on Earth and then into the New Heavens and Earth Dwelling with You Forever ...

Anoint Us Holy Spirit as We Live this Truth, Preach the Gospel and Make Disciples to All Peoples so that many more will Dwell with God, Forget the Former Things, Endure Before Him and Righteousness Dwells in the New Heavens and New Earth Forever ...

In Jesus’ Name,
Amen !!!