SUSTAIN BY GOD'S RESOURCES

Theme Verse :

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit-fruit that will last-and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

( John 15:16 NIV )

PART ONE : PRIVATE LIFE AS DEVOTIONAL LIFE

REVIEW :

* Governance by God's Sovereign Choice over Mankind into having a Restored Relationship with Him toward Justification in the Private Life as Devotional Life, that is God’s Governance is through Jesus Christ, Justification Him and the Culmination of the Law is through Him ...

These were Accomplished through His Death and Resurrection, that as the Son of God, He became Flesh and Dwelt among Us, that He lay down His Life Voluntarily to Die for Us and He was Buried and Resurrected From the Dead ...

Toward Ordaining the Newbirth Experience, that is that Need to be Born Again, Having New Life in Christ and Having the New Self in Him ...

Directed by His Lordship, that He is Lord of Our Lives, He is Lord in Everything We Do and He Lord of All ...

Sustained by God's Resources ...

FIFTH LESSON :

SUSTAIN BY GOD'S RESOURCES ...

His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

( 2 Peter 1:3‭-‬4 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

First,

* His Presence ...

The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?" And the Lord said to Moses, "I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name."

( Exodus 33:14‭-‬17 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

( Psalms 139:7‭-‬10 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Second,

* His Provision ...

So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

( Matthew 6:31-34 NIV )

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written: "They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor; their righteousness endures forever." Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

( 2 Corinthians 9:8‭-‬11 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Third,

* His Protection ...

The Lord watches over you- the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm- he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

( Psalms 121:5‭-‬8 NIV‬‬‬‬‬‬ )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , and this is their vindication from me," declares the Lord .

( Isaiah 54:17 NIV )

NOTE :

Let Us Take Time to Meditate and Allow the Holy Spirit to give us understanding and Apply in Our Lives ...

LET US PRAY :

Heavenly Father,
Thank You for your Governance by Your Sovereign Choice into Restoring Our Relationship with You through the Justification in Jesus Christ by His Death and Resurrection as Our Savior, Ordaining the Newbirth Experience under the His Lordship being sustain by His Resources ..
Anoint Us Holy Spirit as We Live this Truth, Preach the Gospel that Jesus Died and He was Resurrected for Our Redemption toward the Newbirth Experience through the Word under His Lordship and Make Disciples of All Peoples so that many more will rely in your Resources...

In Jesus' Name,
Amen !!!