APPROVED BY GOD TO SERVE AND REIGN WITH HIM ON EARTH

Theme Verse :

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

( John 15:16 NIV )

PART THREE  : HEAVENLY LIFE AS ETERNAL LIFE WITH GOD

* Perfection by God’s Eternal Purpose into having a Lasting Fruit with Him toward Glorification in our Heavenly Life into His Presence for His Glory and Honor toward Wholeness of Man ...

APPROVED BY GOD TO SERVE AND REIGN WITH HIM ON EARTH ...

And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.  You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

( Revelation 5:9‭-‬10 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

First,

Those Who Endure until the End ...

This  is a faithful saying: For if we died with Him, We shall also live with Him. If we endure, We shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us. If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.

( II Timothy 2:11‭-‬13 NKJV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Second,

Those who Overcomes and Keep His Works until the End ...

But hold fast what you have till I come.  And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—
( Revelation 2:25‭-‬26 NKJV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Third,

Those Who Share the First Resurrection ...

Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

( Revelation 20:6 NIV )

NOTE :

Let Us Take Time to Meditate and Allow the Holy Spirit to give us understanding and Apply in Our Lives …

LET US PRAY :

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for Eternal Purpose of Perfection into having a Lasting Fruit toward Glorication with You into Your Presence in Our Wholeness toward Serving and Reigning with God ...

Anoint Us Holy Spirit as We Live this Truth, Preach the Gospel and Make Disciples to All Peoples so that many more also will Endure, Overcome until the End toward Sharing the First Resurrection to Serve and Reign with God ...

In Jesus’ Name,
Amen !!!