A day more like a date

Third person:

They arrived at Felix's house. The drive was silent but they enjoyed it, it gave them both time to rethink and get a grip on the situation.

Hyunjin decided to stay outside, not feeling like facing the youngers father after the events of last night. However no matter how wrong and unprofessional it was, the older could not be happier.

Felix came back with his wallet and a change of clothes.

(What Felix was wearing)

They left to the shopping center. The drive was again silent, but this time Hyunjin took the silence as an opportunity.

As he was driving he took his free hand and carefully put his large hand on the youngers thigh almost covering it completely. He didn't even look at Felix the whole car drive. Instead he just caressed the his thigh, leaving the younger to have an internal freak out the.

Felix's head was spinning with emotions, half wanting to get closer to the older, to feel more of his touch and the other wanting to jump out of the car and escape this mess. No matter how much he tried to, he just could not get ride of the feeling in his stomach, which he has newly discovered as love.

Once they had reached the mall parking lot, a wave of relief covered the boy, as he practically flew out of the car. Hyunjin soon followed, not being able to hide his smile and the cute boy almost running away.

***
After some time of walking around and exploring the area, Felix stumbled across a very enticing store.
The outside windows where decorated in various chains and roses and it looked like the perfect mix between soft and ferice.
"Can we going in here!?" The younger said excitedly pulling on the elders sleeve, and of course Hyunjin could never say no to his precious angle. So they entered the store.

Immediately Felix ran to every corner of the store checking out the amazing clothing choices, until on particular section made him almost burst with excitement. The racks where covered in clothes just up his alley. Felix looked thew the racks and pick out a few items.

(What he chose)

(What he chose)

Just as he was about to reach the register he was stopped by a large, long hand. He looked up at the older, only to be met by a blank stare as he grabbed the clothes from the boys hands and brought them to the register with his own. Before Felix was given time to reject the offer, the other had payed for the clothes and left the shop carrying both the bags.

Felix followed him out of the shop still a bit confused. 'why did he do that for me, I could have easily bought that myself'

He didn't have time to think much on the topic though, because the second he left the shop his hand was engulfed by the olders and he was being pulled though the shopping centre.
"Come on let's get something to eat" Hyunjin said now smiling at the younger. Felix nodded his head as he allowed the older to pull him to the food court.

***
Now both boys where sitting at a table with there food, which of course Felix was not allowed to buy for himself.
"So, have you enjoyed today baby" Hyunjin said in a almost seductive tone.
"B-baby?" Was the only thing that could come out of the youngers mouth, he didn't (Lee) know whether to be happy or not. Of course he was over the moon at the fact that the Hwang Hyunjin called him baby, but at the same time he couldn't help but feel a hint of worry. Although he didn't(Lee) know why.

Hyunjin stared in a musement as the younger had his miny freak out, it was cute in a way.
"Yea, well you're just so cute and little how could I not call you baby, baby" the older said as a smirk stretched across his face not even trying to hide.
And that was breaking point for Felix, he couldn't take it anymore, brought his knees to his chest and berred his head in his little baby like hands. Hyunjin seemed to notice this habit of his, for it occurred every time he got over flustered. Which by no suprise happened alot around Hyunjin.
"don't be shy baby" Hyunjin stretched over the table with his long arms, gently removing the youngers hand from his face. "Don't hide your beautiful face from me"
Felix was still in shock, 'why was he acting like this' he thought to himself, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't deny the fact that he was loving every second of it.

"Stop, why are you being so nice, it's weird" the younger let out now looking into the elders eyes.
"Weird?" Hyunjin repeated confused.

"Y-yea, well it's just nobodys really ever says thing like that to me" he younger explained now being confused by his own words. This made the elder stop to think for a moment, 'how could nobody have ever said this to him, he's like the most perfect person in the world's Hyunjin wondered to himself.
"Well than I guess I'll have to keep doing it until you get used to it"

Word count: 888

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I will post as often as possible but that might be difficult due to personal reasons, but I will make sure to post at least once a week hopefully more.

Happy birthday to our sunshine for yesterday, and for today in some countries.