Oh no

(Felix pov)

Ring ring, I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.
'who the hell could that he's I think as I pick up the phone.
"Where are you!" I hear the loud voice of my father from the other end of the line. And then it hit me. I was at Hyunjin's place, I looked down beside me and was met by the beautiful sight of the older sleeping soundly next to me. I admired him in all his glory, until I was brought back to earth by the phone. "I SAID WHERE ARE YOU!" he yelled which frightened me.
"U-umm I'm at a friend's house" I stutter out.
"Bullshit! I KNOW YOUR AT THAT STUPID BODYGUARDS PLACE!" and it was at that point I resiled, I had my location on.
"GET HOME NOW!"
"Y-yea father!" I say struggling to keep my tears in, this is the first time my father has actually yelled at me.

I carefully got out of the bed gathering my clothes and putting them on. Thankfully Hyunjin was still sleeping so I quickly left.

By the time I got home tears were already streaming down my face. I walk in wiping my tears and to my suprise my father was standing in the foyer waiting. When I saw him I stopped in my tracks. I couldn't speak, his whole face was covered with radge and I could tell this was not going to be a fun conversation.

"Hello, Felix" he said now more calm but I can tell he isn't.
"H-Hello" I said looking at the ground not being able to face him.
"Come with me" he said and started walking towards his office. I follow him silently feeling the tease leaving and the anxiety start to kick in.

We entered the room and I sat at the chair Infront of his desk waiting for my fait.

***
(Hyunjin pov)

I woke up looking beside me in search for the younger, but was instead met with...nothing? I quickly sat up in panic. I could feel the worry rising in my body. I put my clothes on and practically ran around the whole house in search for my beautiful Felix. I find nothing so I grabbed my phone to check for messages but was again met with nothing.
I was worried out of my mind by now. 'why would he just leave? Did I do something wrong?, did something happen to him?'.
______________________________________
                     Beautiful Felix

You: Felix were are you?
You: are you okay?
You: did something happen?
You: did I do something wrong?

                  Delivered 7:32am

______________________________________

***
(Felix pov)

"What were you doing with him" my father said looking directly into my eyes.
"W-why can't I be friends with him..y-you said you wanted me to get along with him.." I said knowing full well I was liying, but he didn't have to (Lee) know that.
"DO NOT TURN THIS ON ME! What did you do there"
"W-we just hung out" I stutter out I (Lee) know my father would flip if I told want really happened.
"Fine, if your not gonna talk, than I'll gust have to take matters into my own hands. I'm getting you a new body guard tomorrow and NO leaving the house until then." He said sternly.
"B-but"
"NO, leave now"

I ran to my room and slam the door shut.
'Fuck how come the second I finally figured out my feeling they had to get destroyed by this shit'

Word count: 593

I really have no excuse for taking so long to update, I have gust been feel really tired recently. Anyway I hope you like this chapter, I have finally made this story go somewhere.