Movie night

Felix pov:

When I enter Hyunjin home I was I aw. The place was massive. I mean don't get me rong my own home is also pretty luxurious but that's only because my father pays for it, I could never afford a place like this on my own.

The whole house had a matching colour scheme of black, white and gray, it all looked so perfectly organised. It would be an understatement to say I was shocked.

"Wow this place is amazing" I say as I walk threw the door.
"Why thank you, my beautiful boy" he answered with a smirk, which made me blush reder than a tomato. I tried to put my hands over my face so that he wouldn't notice, but it was to late. I could his smirk growing wider by the second and I just made me blush even harder. "You're cute when you flustered" Hyunjin mocked slyly. I just stayed quite trying to avoid eye contact, I was so embarrassed and a little confused. 'Why was he making me so head over heals all of a sudden?' I asked myself.

Hyunjin pov:

I chuckled softly to myself, I just couldn't believe how adorable he was. How he looked at me with his big innocent eyes and how he tries to hide his face yet fails everytime due to the small size of his hands. He was just perfect. "Come on let's go to my room" I say as I start to pull him down the hallway and into my room.

(What his room looked like)

When enter the room and my smirk came back when I saw how the youngers eyes sparkled at the sight. "Your room is also amazing" he complemented as he wondered inside looking at every single thing he could find. I watched as the cute little boy romed around the room. "Wow these are so cool" he said pointing to the painting above my bed. "Thank you, I made it myself" I said with pride. "Oh that's right, you told me about that, and you also told me you would show me your sketch book and you haven't" he said in a jokingly angry tone, which made me laugh.
"Oh, well I could show you now if you'd like"
"Really yes please" he said with his big puppy eyes.
"Of course, take a seat on the bed well I go grab some"

I went one of the draws and pulled out a small sketch book, and a few finished paintings to show him. I than walked back over to him a sat down next to him leaving next to no space in-between us. "So here it is" I said opening up the small sketch book where Felix could see. I flipped threw some of the pages and then showed his some of my completed arts, which during the time a got maney complements for the younger.