Love atlast, for us at least

(Hyunjin's pov)

I wake up the next morning, and was greeted by an adorable sleeping Felix. My adorable sleeping Felix.

I gently tare away from the cute boy despite my want to keep him in my embrace. Alast I have to get up, my back has been killing me all night but how could I resist cuddling with this beautiful being.

After battling with myself I finally get up and get ready for the day. I have a shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, get dressed and make breakfast for the both of us.

 I have a shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, get dressed and make breakfast for the both of us

            (What he was wearing)

As I am making breakfast in the kitchen, I feel a pair of soft small hands snake around my waist immersing me in a tired hug. I take the food of the stove and turn around to face the younger.
"Good morning beautiful" I say placing my hands softly on his hips.
"Good morning" the younger says in a deep raspy morning voice. No matter how many times I hear it, it never fails to suprise me.
"I'm making you something to eat, would you like to have a shower while you wait?" I say not wanting to sound forcing since he's probably got alot on his mind.
He gives me a werry smile and leave towards the bathroom.

I surve up the plates and sit down waiting for him. The younger walks out wearing an outfit just as adorable as he is.

(What he was wearing)

"Hello beautiful, come your breakfast is ready" I say and Felix sits down across from me.
"So, do you have any plans?" I ask.
"No not really, why?" The younger answers.
"Well" I say slightly nervous which is a feel I only seem to get around him. "I was wondering....if you wanted to go out today...like as a...date?" I ask embarrassed at how difficult it was for me to say that.
"Sure!" Felix says a lot more excited than I expected, which makes me chuckle.

(Third person)

They arrive at the shops. "I know you like shopping, so how about we shop for a little and then we can get something to eat?" Hyunjin says really wanting Felix to like today.
"Okay that sounds great!" The beautiful younger says giving Hyunjin a quick hug.
"Come on" Felix grabs the olders hand and dragged him into almost every shop they came across. Although it was boring for Hyunjin, seeing the youngers curved up mouth was enough for him.
After all of that shopping, that Hyunjin payed for of course. They found them selves at a very luxurious restaurant.
"Have you enjoyed yourself today beautiful?" Hyunjin asked holding the youngers hand from across the table.
"Yea it was amazing, thank you Hyunjin" Felix said looking into the olders eyes, with a soft smile.
And that was enough for Hyunjin. Just hearing his name come out of the little freckled boys mouth was enough for him to know he was totally wiped.

After the lovely dinner, the two boys headed home. And before they new it had drifted to sleep right in each other's arms.

Word count: 524

I know this part is short but I will end it now so that the start of the next part will make a little more sense.
Thank you for all of the support on this crappy little story of mine. Lots of love goes out to everyone reading this and I hope you have a lovely day, week, month, year, decade and life. 😸