1 - You're Dead To Me.

'You look sickening

'You look sickening.'

You know from afar, deep in the recesses of your mind that you're drop-dead gorgeous, but one bad hour can ruin the rest of the day and suddenly you feel like a hobgoblin crawling out from under the bridge. Right then I couldn't hear the compliments. I was already picking the dress apart on my curvy figure, my ex's snippy remarks only adding to the disdain of my figure.

'Stop it,' Katie pressured coming up behind me in the mirror. Her auburn hair bundled under a blonde wig, she was dressed in white as Marilyn Monroe and dotting a beauty mark to finish the look. 'He doesn't deserve a spot in your beautiful, brilliant mind.'

Francesca, black hair coiled into plats as she dressed as a skimpy version of Wednesday Addams lifted her plastic butcher knife, the sharp end painted red. 'I can deal with the body, you just got to make the hit.'

'I need a night of well-deserved debauchery,' I said.

'Yes.' Francesca waved her knife around before slipping it into her leather thigh strap.

'Excluding murder.'

Francesca shrugged. 'Whatever, it's your life.'

The pink iridescent dress plunged low down my back and was loose around the bust for my breasts to run freely against me. The hem of the dress flanked the top of my thighs, if I bent down, you could see my underpants. I pulled on my tiny fairy wings and dusted my flesh with extra body shimmer. The warm summer evening caressed Katie's window that wasn't set properly so the glass clanked like the effects of a hurricane.

I picked the dress, I've committed to the outfit, I have no other party costumes and I really, truly needed this. Besides, my legs looked too good to be covered.

Zan is no longer a part of me. He made it abundantly clear that I hadn't been a part of him for a long time.

'If you want, we can fuck with his fiancee too,' Katie said applying a bit more lip liner.

'I appreciate the support. I doubt she even knows about me.' I hadn't heard a thing about the little virgin bride till last week. When he broke up with me over a candlelight dinner, a fancy evening just to fuck with my head. I felt that annoying pang in my chest from the hurt.

Why can't the body keep up? I know he's a bad guy, therefore my body should be repelled by him. But nooo, the feelings just have to reside deep in me. Just enough for me to miss that sonofabitch.

I pulled my earthy brown hair up in a messy bun. 'He wants a simple village woman. A basic housewife? Fine. She can endure him.'

'Poor wretch,' Francesca said, a tone filled with mock sympathy. 'Anyway, let's go. I hear that at this party, they give out Rolex's as party gifts.'

'That can't be true.' I snickered as I slipped into my stilettos.

'I'm gonna bag myself a hot rich douchebag,' Katie said as we piled into my expiring car. She crowded the back and leaned around my backrest while Francesca and I took the front. 'See if we can get a better car than this worthless piece of tin.'