After the Storm

The next day, aether managed to collect dvalin's teardrops while he also encountered the abyss mage. he then proceeded to tell the others about this and blah blah blah, blah~

they finally decided to summon dvalin away from mondstadt to prevent any damage.

the sun shone brightly as they stood on the cliffs of starsnatch. the participants present were Jean, Diluc, emerge-ahem paimon, aether and venti.

As for Rimuru, when they asked him whether he want to tag along or not, he decided to stay, in case anyone attacked the city.

Venti: alright... get ready guys *prepares the lyre*

Jean: *nods*

Aether: *summon his sword*

Diluc: Let's get this done quickly.

Paimon: u-huhhh...

Once Venti started playing the lyre, the music was so soft, the wind blew softly.

...

nothing happened-boom!

A huge azure dragon suddenly appeared while roaring towards them.

Dvalin: *roar!* Grrrrr....

Venti: Dvalin!

Dvalin: Barbatos... why...

as they talk to each other, behind the dragon, an abyss mage suddenly appeared.

Abyss mage: O dragon... your friend is now a traitor... he abandoned you...

Dvalin: Barbatos! *roars*

Venti: what-

Abyss mage: the proof is you here. he left you rotten... forgotten by the people you once protect...

Dvalin: barbatos! you betrayed me! *roars!*

Venti: no! you're wrong!

The mage slowly brainwashed Dvalin, making him drown in rage.

Dvalin: *roars!* that's enough, barbatos!

dvalin then charged right at venti, but then a fox appeared and blocked his attack.

Venti: Huh!?

Paimon: aether! look, it's the fox we're encountered last time!

Fox: awooo! awoo!

As soon as the fox started howling, the wind picked up and the ground started shaking.

Dvalin: Grrrrr... die!

Fox: awooo!

Suddenly, Dvalin was slammed to the ground by an unknown force.

Venti: Eh...?

Jean: ....hah?

Paimon: *whispers to aether* is it rimuru doing again?

Aether: ...I don't think so.

Diluc: ...!?

As for the abyss mage... he's nowhere to be seen. running away maybe? *shrughs*

Dvalin: grrrr... who... are you!? *trying to get up*

Fox: awoo! awoo!

Venti: this easy...?

Aether: I don't-

*boom!* Finally dvalin rose up while roaring at them and then flew away.

Venti: ahh... he ran away... *sighs*

Jean: ...what was that?

Diluc: ...

Paimon: hehehe! let paimon introduce you to our fox! *looks at the fox* ehhhh!? where are they???