✨|Chapter 14|✨

Author's POV

Days passed, Month passed as now everything is getting normal for Trisha. She lives in a rented apartment and living life in her own terms as she is most of the time busy with her works so that she can forget her past. Her father contacts her very often and sometimes he also come and stay with her. Her life is going good but did she know that what is waiting for her?

On the other side, Akash now he is trying all this way to get Trisha back as he get to know the real culprit behind their misunderstanding. Now he has only one focus apart from his work that is to make Trisha his. He knows that she eloped from her house because of her marriage with a criminal. Also he has traced her location and now planning to meet her but will he succeed?

Trisha

Today it was too much late for me to come out of the office as I have a tons of works. Usually I do work from home  but today I feel like I should go to office but didn't think that there will be so much pressure today so because of that I was late so I took a cab after coming out of the office building.

I reached infront of my apartment half an hour as I came out of the car paid the driver and was about to reach the apartment's gate. Suddenly some boys came near me along with their respective bikes and started moving around me in a circled way. I was so scared that I know, I can't shout or do anything as no one is there to save me now. I can see that today is the last day of my life. So as a last hope,I started calling God's name in my mind as they all started coming toward me.

Where are you going beautiful, leaving us alone? One person said as he is coming toward me and I was moving backward.

Leave me, please. Don't come near me. I said while pointing my finger to them and moving backward.

They all started laughing loudly.

How can we leave such a beautiful thing who is  about to make our night beautiful? Another one said and again they started laughing.

I was so scared that I was about to faint but somehow I controlled myself. They were about to touch me now as one of them was extending his hand I just closed my eyes and started chanting God's name.

But suddenly I heard the sound of a gunshot as I opened my eyes and saw him (Akash) coming toward me along with his guards and they started beating the boys brutally. He punched them 3-4 times in their mouth as they fell on the floor and blood started oozing from their mouth . They got beaten so brutally that they were unable to walk with their legs.

While they are still fighting, I can see the person who seems like the leader of the loafers group came from behind with a stick to beat him(Akash) on his head. But before he could do so, I beat him with the stick on his head and he fell on the floor.

I throw the stick on the floor and standing there for sometime. Suddenly he hold my hand and started dragging me toward his car. Now I was thinking that what I am upto?

Leave me, where are you taking me. I asked him as he pushed me to the car and was going to the driver's seat.

He went inside the car and said "I listened to you alot but now I won't. He said and started driving the car with High speed.

But where are we going? I asked him as I am very much scared that what he will do with me.

He turned his face toward me smirked and said

You will see soon.

Another update
I am not good at writing action scenes so I write whatever came to my mind 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈.
Let's see where Akash is taking Trisha.
Please vote and comment if you like it.