28) Bring the succubus

After a tiresome day of going back and forth between the two beds to fulfill their endless requests, they finally fell into a slumber.
But this was only possible after I had asked Loki and Orm to help me push the beds together to form a bigger singular one.
    Now I laid between the two men, feeling exhausted as a miner after work.
Hades' head was lying on my right arm, pressed against the side of my boob, while Castor slept close to my left side with his hand around my waist.

They were pretty lucky that I cared deeply about their wellbeing, otherwise, I'd have kicked them both to the cold floor and have the beds to myself.

       "Close your eyes and rest." Hades' voice came in a murmur.

  My head angled to study his face, only to find a pair of black eyes staring up at me.
I experienced a bit of fright when I locked eyes with him. They were ice cold, void of any warm emotion.

    "I'm g-good." I lied.

Hades gave a single chuckle and then placed his right hand on my chest. "Why does your heart beat so?"

   Oh shit!
Had slipped my mind that lying accelerates my heartbeats and Hades could hear them.

  "I'm...nervous?" Heck! I wasn't sure of my own damn answer.

   Hades chuckled. This time, it sounded lighter and just a little warm.
   "I should teach you to lie better my troll."

My eyes hardened as I stared at him.
That name, only Aldric had ever called me.
    "You-"

"Mel," Castor mumbled sleepily before his arm gathered me backward to himself. The motion caused Hades' head to slip off my arm, which then left me spooned tightly against Castor.

    His arm had crossed my chest, squeezing my breasts under it, while his left leg had snaked over mine in an interlocked position.

My eyes had never bulged this much. Especially with how much freaking heat Castor's body was releasing.
       Hades sat up and the cover slid off of his upper half to show off his well-toned abs that looked like they had been carved from the sixteen century for display.

  Earlier when I was bandaging him, my mind had been solely focused on treating his wound to avoid any infection that I missed examining those abs.

  "I suddenly happen to know of a way to cure your friend over there."

   "Really?"

He snapped an irritated look at me that had my soul hiding out of sight. That glare was so intense, that it honestly scared me.

   "As long as he gets those hands off of you, I'll cross the world to make him better." He answered as an evil smirk surfaced.

   Hades slipped out of the bed and twisted his neck a bit. His white hair swayed to the side majestically. I had to admit that I was in love with his hair, maybe more than I liked him.

Only now did it register in my naughty head that he was supposed to have his bandage on.

--------------------------------

                  ******3rd POV******

    Hades walked into Luna Beam and everyone was immediately immobilized, like someone had pressed a pause button in there.

Unlike Melanie's way of freezing people, Hades could stop time.

  With a grin expression on his face, he walked towards the counter where a bowing Alice awaited him. "My Liege," she saluted.

     "Rise." Hades instructed sliding on one of the chairs near the counter.
The air of irritation was swirling inside him like a tornado, and he did not try to hide it from his subordinate.

Like any loyal soldier, Alice walked from behind the display counter and came to stand before Hades.
   She gave a little bow. "Why do you look so angry, my Liege?"

  Hades' black eyes shot up at Alice's face.

"I remember there was a succubus sent to the underworld a thousand years ago, right?"

Alice's face shrunk.
   "Yes."

"Go get her!" He ordered.

Concerned, the female quickly fell on one knee and then hanged her head. Her ponytail slid off of her shoulder and fell forward.
     "Forgive me for speaking but, she was sent there to repent her grave sins. She seduced a god and killed hundreds of humans."

"Do you want me to go get her myself?" Hades roared glaring at the female pleading to him to take back his order.

    "No, my Liege," Alice responded courageously. She knew, her Lord was a stubborn self-centered being and almost no one could change his complex mind. But she also understood that all this was from centuries of being tortured by the miasma lurking in the underworld.

    "Good. Now-" he rose, "-bring her to Mel's house. Don't let anyone smell you."

Alice nodded. "I will." And with that, the female vanished.

Hades lingered in the store for a few more seconds and observed the vulnerable humans who had no clue that he could end their lives in just a tiny snap of his fingers.

   Even though the glory of toying with Melanie in her human state had been snatched away from him by the forces, he could always adjust.

--------------------------------

      ****I'll apologize for this really short part I've just published... Just that I've not been feeling okay. My writing morale is really low and I've been feeling damn sleepy and tired all the time.. ****