Chapter 1081: How Does Mia Feel About Dylan?

Peter looked at Cheryl with a cold face.

He tightened his jaw, and Cheryl, who looked at him, seemed to be afraid.

When did she ever see her brother like this?

Alexander also spoke next to him: "Cheryl, you have found the wrong person!" This person is the same for you and Mia, and he doesn't want you to fall in love! If you look for him, it's better if he doesn't help!"

Cheryl paused slightly and looked at Peter.

Alexander has an arrogant personality, but Peter has always been a stable type, in this family, in Cheryl's heart, no matter who was born first, in fact, Peter is the eldest brother.

She also knows that her two brothers and even her father do not want her to talk about unexplainable love, for fear that she will be hurt.

But......

Cheryl coughed: "Mia has grown up, and she can't live with us for the rest of her life!"

She was cautious, and wanted to explain two more sentences, afraid that Peter would not agree, but she didn't expect Peter to suddenly ask: "What kind of person is he?"

Cheryl was slightly stunned, she and Alexander looked at each other, and then said happily: "He is the president of the student union, he is very good, he has won many awards in school, and he can also dance street dance, before Mia was forced to participate in a street dance competition, it was also with him that she won the championship..."

Mia was addicted to learning and always felt that she was not good enough to be worthy of these three people.

But Tanya's genes were also strong, Mia is very talented on stage, although she does not practice dance much, or even semi-gives up, she is still very powerful.

And Tanya didn't want her daughter to be lazy, so after occasionally knowing that a dance competition was going to be held in school, she secretly helped her daughter sign up.

When Mia found out, it was too late to withdraw from the competition.

Mia could only bite the bullet.

She and her seniors formed a duo group, and when they participated in the competition, a hot and refreshing street dance song caused a sensation in the whole school.

Many people actually assumed that Mia and Dylan, the senior, were already together.

It's just that Mia herself didn't know about it.

Cheryl is a close friend of Mia, and she is also studying graduate school at this university...

She was escorted to Harvard at the age of fifteen, but she missed her studies for two years by playing games, and after returning she completed professional courses in one year, and then went to graduate school.

In school, Cheryl can also be regarded as being desired, but she was seen as being out of their league, and the people around her dare not pursue it.

Mia, on the contrary, gives people an approachable feeling...

And Dylan has a gentle and sunny personality, has a good family, and is well recognized in the school.

Although Cheryl didn't know Mia's intentions, it was okay to help come up with ideas and make Mia happy.

No matter how the confession ceremony goes, if it meets Mia's expectations, even if Mia doesn't like Dylan, she can't refuse!

Cheryl thought so, but felt that it was not good for her to help the other party before she knew Mia's intentions?

Therefore, Cheryl simply said, "Forget it, I refuse."

She picked up her mobile phone and was about to send a message to him, but was stopped by Peter.