Chapter 1083: Creamy Chicken Soup

Mia made a project report with her mentor that day, and when she came back, she saw that her roommates all looked strange and mysterious as if they were doing something behind her back.

But Mia didn't care.

Just as soon as she sat down, she was pulled up by her roommate holding her arm: "Mia, let's go out to eat together?"

Mia is indispensable to these activities.

But the roommates had invited her, she had just finished a project and just wanted to eat, so she agreed.

Everyone chose a restaurant.

This restaurant is near the school and is relatively expensive, so there were not many students there.

Of course, Mia will not care about the cost, her family is superior, so she has no concept of money since she was a child, but when she first came to the dormitory, she mentioned this restaurant, which was rejected by her roommates.

So coming here today, she's felt is was a little strange.

When she followed her roommates into the restaurant, she hesitated.

This restaurant, in fact, she was quite familiar with.

Because when she first came to eat, it was brother Pete who brought her.

At that time, she was admitted to university, and Pete's brother came back from abroad to see her, so he brought her to eat here.

She also remembered eating a creamy chicken soup, which was refreshing and delicious.

When Mia thought of this, a darkness flashed in her eyes.

She followed her roommates to the restaurant, and was about to find a seat when she suddenly ran into a few "acquaintances".

"Mia? You guys also came here to eat, so come, let's sit together!"

It was the seniors.

Mia didn't speak, but the roommates agreed: "Okay, good, I didn't expect such a coincidence, we actually met here!"

Mia was wrapped up by her roommates and sat down without any resistance.

When she pulled away the chair, her usually gentle roommate actually snatched her chair, sat down on her butt, and Mia was squeezed by everyone and sat in the most marginal position.

She was next to her roommate, but on the other side was an empty spot.

Mia didn't think much about it.

The roommates also take good care of her on weekdays, so Mia didn't feel that the roommate's behavior just now was rude, she just sat on the dining table with a faint expression, missing the creamy chicken soup...

While she was thinking, her roommates had already ordered food.

Mia couldn't help but ask, "Where's Dylan?"

"He's busy, he be coming later."

Mia didn't care.

At this moment, the back kitchen began to serve slowly.

Mia was slightly stunned.

They haven't ordered yet, so how have they started serving?

But maybe this group of people in the senior's dormitory has just ordered, right?

Thinking so, she saw the waiters bringing dishes to the table one after another.

The first course is creamy chicken soup!

Mia's pupils shrank sharply.

Creamy chicken soup, this is not a dish in this restaurant at all, when Pete's brother brought her to eat, it was Peter who knew that she loved to eat this dish, so he brought the ingredients to make it for her personally!

Later, when she came back to eat, she had never seen this dish.

Now that this dish is suddenly coming up, can it be said... Brother Pete is in the back kitchen?!

Mia's gaze suddenly looked expectantly in the direction of the door of the back kitchen.