Chapter 1082: Dylan is Really a Good Guy

Cheryl looked at Peter hesitantly.

Peter stared at her message hand, his eyes unpredictable.

In fact, he shouldn't let Mia also get trapped between them.

He himself will not like others, but Mia is still young, the girl is sensitive, maybe other boys will pursue her, will he let this go?

Yes, Peter understood Mia's heart for him.

However, the thoughts between the two were too unspeakable to outsiders, so no one had ever said anything about it.

But they can't be together... Since this is the case, let Mia escape first.

Peter hung his head and suddenly said, "I'll help you."

Cheryl: ??

Cheryl was stunned, and Alexander next to him also seemed to have seen a ghost: "You domineering brother, finally figured it out?"

Peter took a deep breath: "They are our sisters, sooner or later they want to get married, I can't stop it for a lifetime, I'm afraid I will have a vendetta at that time!"

Cheryl smiled secretly.

Alexander glared at her: "What are you laughing at?" Tell Mia, your brother Pete let go. I have less brother-sister friendship with Mia, so it's okay, but you... If you want to find someone in the future, remember to report to your brother first!"

Cheryl rolled her eyes: "Then check the eighteen generations of people's ancestors?"

Alexander sneered and did not speak.

An hour later.

In Peter's study, his computer showed information about Dylan, not exaggerating to the point that he was eighteen years old, but even which kindergarten he went to and which hospital he was born at.

Peter: "..."

The assistant is still asking for credit: "President Hunt, I investigated thoroughly, right?"

"Thoroughly enough."

Peter rubbed his temples.

Looking at this information, he seemed to have no excuse to block the relationship.

The other party is physically and mentally healthy, very good in all aspects, there are no vices, although the family situation is not comparable to the Smith family, but there are few families that can compare with the Smith and Hunt families.

This boy was really a good guy.

He couldn't find a single fault.

In that case...

Pete suddenly picked up the pen next to him, pulled out a piece of paper, and wrote on it:

Mia's favorite flower: hibiscus.

Mia's favorite scent: orange.

Mia's favorite color: white.

Mia likes to eat: light cuisine and loves to drink soup.

......

He wrote, looking at the full page, he was suddenly stunned.

It turned out that unknowingly, he knew so much about Mia.

Peter lowered his eyes.

The door of the office suddenly opened, and Cheryl walked in: "Brother, have you written it?" Dylan is urging me again."

Peter looked at the paper in his hand and pursed his lips.

He lifted the paper and handed it to Cheryl.

Cheryl took it and was about to leave, but found that the paper did not move.

She looked up hesitantly, and saw that Peter's hand holding the paper had not actually let go.

Cheryl hesitated slightly: "Brother Pete? What's wrong?"

Peter paused slightly.

He tightened his jaw and suddenly let go.

The moment the finger was released, the paper was taken away by Cheryl.

He felt that his heart seemed to float away with the paper... 

Peter collected his expression and looked up: "Well, let's go."