Dead, But Alive is Coming Soon

Hey everyone,

I'm really sorry that my break with "The Roaming Archer" has been a while. In all honesty, I want to finish the book. I really do. It's just hard to write it again after such a long hiatus, but for now, please read my other written works. They're not done, but supporting me will incentivize me to spend my time here more.

I did have a story I ended up wanting to write which is this book. It's really emotional and it might be triggering, so please take caution when you read this. 

I hope this book spurs people to think about other people and care about them. Also, I hope that it brings hope to other people who is going through things. Be cautious though. It can be very disturbing.

There's a lot of things that I feel strongly about that I'd rather put on paper because it's just better to put anger on paper. 

It might be just a way to vent for me. 

Anyways, here is a glimpse of what this book might be about.

Hopefully I find the time to write more. My time is precious, so I kind of weigh what is more important for me to do. If I get paid to write, I think I would probably spend a little more time doing it.

Unfortunately, I don't get paid to write right now, so I'm minimizing my writing time.

~~~~~

Warning: The dialogue you are about to read could be triggering, disturbing, or even emotionally spurring.

~~~~~

"You know what I hate?" She looked at him in the eyes with anger towards the world.

"What?" He asked inquisitively.

"I hate it when people only help other people when they realize someone is crying."

"What's wrong with that?" He asked.

"People killed themselves when people didn't know they were crying. Sometimes the people who don't say anything or don't look like they're hurting are the ones that need help."

He paused as he searched her eyes. She looked more angry.

"You know what else I hate?"

"Wh-what?" He was a little afraid to hear what she had to say.

"When those who complain all the time get all the attention, and the people who decide to fend for themselves don't say anything, and those who don't make a show, end up killing themselves when the people who complain, weren't all that important."