𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔

8:15 amLiverpool's training ground

8:15 am
Liverpool's training ground

tianna walks out with her nike mercurial superfly 9's click-clacking on the concrete ground with her teammate taylor hinds, who's a fullback for the Reds.

"how's john?" taylor asks tianna about her best friend.

"who?" tianna acts clueless slightly jogging to a ball to do kick-ups with.

"ahhhh i see what you did there!" taylor laughs and jogs to keep up.

"mhm. but anyways, yeah we're meeting at our shop after training. i don't know whether i should push him away at an arm's length or forgive him and act like this never happened."

tianna shrugs her shoulders shooting at the goal from the half circle making it in the top right.

"i mean honestly you should just focus on football and then worry about men." taylor shakes tia's shoulders after her crazy shot.

"i've been locked, i just wanna' be even better this upcoming season."

"yeah i get you, so let's go with plan c?"

tianna playfully rolls her eyes, "yeah i guess so tay."

"so i heard you're moving to barcelona for two years. i thought you would never leave me!" taylor fake cries talking about the unreleased barcelona jersey with 'paralluelo' on the back in polar bear white that tianna was wearing coming into the grounds.

"yeah but i'm coming back for holidays don't worry." tianna whispers once her other teammates come out.

"i'll miss you fav'."

"you have my number love." tianna smiles.

"yeah yeah whatever! it's not the same!" taylor pouts.

~

1:58 pmLover Café

1:58 pm
Lover Café

"showing up on time is almost rare for you t." trent speaks as tianna sits down with her latte.

"i mean atleast i didn't lie about being here at two." she shrugs.

"i feel like you don't care about the time and were talking about something else."

"i mean you have some sense to recognize something."

"okay tianna, that's enough." trent tries not to slam his fist on the table.

"i said i'll think about it but honestly i shouldn't have. i mean i'm transferring to barcelona in two weeks and i just want to leave all this behind us."

"you're moving to barca?" trent's face forms into one of confusion once those horrifying words leave his mouth.

"yes. i told you two months ago trent."

"well, i'm happy for you."

"i told taylor i'll come back for holidays because i'm not coming back for nationals. i'm playing for spain."

"you do know holiday is during our season right?" trent questions taking a sip of his ice cold water.

"well duh trent. we've been friends for how many years now?"

"almost 22 so far!" trent laughs as tianna's eyes bulge from the amount of years.

"we're so old you know." trent nods sipping again thinking about how they're one day apart.

"you remember when we promised to marry eachother if we never found the one! oh em gee that was so long ago." tianna states one of her favorite memories between the two.

"i do!" trent drags out the o in do.

"can we atleast be best friends for now? so when you come back it won't be weird."

"trent, you hurt me! how am i supposed to forgive you that quickly?"

"you did when you let me in the Urus, i bought you."

"see this is why i never wanted the car in the first place because you're lowkey the type of person to be petty and say lame shit like that in a fucking argument."

"the bill's on you." tia slaps a 5 pound note on the table and walks towards the door.

"tianna! i love you and do your best at Barca. see you later." trent sadly smiles holding her wrist.

"i love you and thank you t." tianna smiles back sadly making a heart with her hands.

______

thank you for half a thousand already! prewritten! 🩵