𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒗𝒆

Estadi Johan Cruyff7:39 pm

Estadi Johan Cruyff
7:39 pm

|

today, we play F

today, we play F.C. Sevilla and i feel very confident.

"is lover boy here?" alexia raises her eyebrows teasingly.

"yes.. but my other friends are here too, don't get it twisted alexia."

"i saw him earlier. he's cute." she bumps my hip walking to the lineup in the tunnel.

the reason my friends and family are here again is because this is my first game as vice captain of the team. me and trent are both vice-captain for our respective clubs. i can't lie, i'm so happy he's here.

"oh look, he's waving!" aitana damn near yells in my ear pointing at trent waving down at me.

i wave back mouthing, "hi".

his smile grows even bigger as jude comes from behind and shakes his shoulders.

i shake my head at their playfulness before locking in after we sing the pledge.

"vamos!" i yell to hype up the team in the huddle.

"yeah!" they yell back. we break the team as us, the starters, walk onto the pitch into our positions.

i say a prayer in my position before focusing once again.

the whistle blows and kiera gets the ball and nutmegs a defender before passing the ball to alexia and she dribbles s bit before taking a shot and the keeper, unfortunately, saves it.

7'

i get the ball to my feet before dropping their rightback to her butt. their cb comes to collapse but before she can tackle me i kicked the ball a bit further and jump over her legs and look up at the goal. i shoot for it and of course it goes in.

i cockily shrug before bowing to the camera nearest me and winking.

"vamos bebé!" alexia jumps on my back as the rest of the team join us.