𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐

12:30 pmJohan Cruyff Stadium Camp Nou

12:30 pm
Johan Cruyff Stadium Camp Nou

"today we see the Barça rookie, Tianna Paralluelo make her debut against Real Madrid C.F."

"i honestly think she's going to score today." samantha nods.

"i do too. a lot of people have been doubting her but they don't know she's been getting recognition since she was seven years old." mark nods surely.

"i definitely see what the fans see. she's like a woman version of cristiano."

"i hope to see her score today. back to you kathy."

~

65'

after the first half ending 0-0, tianna steals the ball from the Madrid's midfielder and dribbles the ball to the box herself beating all the defenders coming face to face with Madrid's goalkeeper, Chavas. tianna shoots but is barely saved by Chavas, making tianna shake her head a bit and jog back to her position.

85'

tianna watches as her right back, irene crosses the ball right at her feet, tianna dribbles the ball around Madrid's rightback and shoots watching the ball bulge the net in the bottom left.

"vamos!" tianna bows to her new fans as her new celebration she created with ella, marcus, and jesse over FaceTime the night before.

she blows a kiss to the camera playfully and gets back to her position for the last four minutes and a few seconds.

                                           |

90' (1-0 Barcelona Femeni wins)

the referees blow their whistles to signal the end of the game, and after clapping for home and away fans tianna walks over to jesse and marcus in the tunnel side-hugging them.

"meek and jess! i missed you guys!" tianna beams at the two friends.

"we missed you too. how's barça?" marcus asks covering his mouth signaling a camera is around them, making jesse and tianna cover theirs.

"it's fine honestly, i've been visiting since i was born. i just was born in england. i bought my first house out here, so yeah it's going great." tianna nods happily.

"how's you and trent? friends or?" jesse questions raising an eyebrow.

marcus leans in closer to hear tianna's full answer.

"he's at an arm length reach right now. i'm working on myself and football." jesse smiles big admiringly with marcus.

"he commented on my post. you saw it? like i wanted to not reply but i don't have time for his family to be texting me 'why is t blocked?' i'm a grown woman, leave me alone."

"yeah, i understand." the men nod.

"sorry to interrupt but ms paralluelo, they need you in ten minutes for your POTM trophy and for your post-game conference." her assistant kyle taps her on the shoulder.

"okay thanks kyle, i'll be there in a second." tianna turns her head towards her friends pouting.

"as you heard i have to go, but i'll see you this weekend?" tianna refers to Barcelona coming to manchester for preseason, as this game was the first friendly.

"yeah for sure. love you and good luck!" jesse and marcus pull tianna for a group hug.

"love you more and marcus tell ella i said hi."

"i will!" marcus holds up his phone.

jesse waves smiling like usual.

"i love football." tianna shakes her head waving her hands at the home and away fans walking further into the tunnel.

                                         |

tianna can't even get comfortable in her chair before questions start flooding in.

"so tianna, how do you think you did today with your performance?" a man from ESPN asks.

"uh i think the team and staff that i'm surrounded by now, has influenced my motivation to get the team the win."

"do you think you could've done better or stayed the same?"

"stayed the same because, i mean i know it's amazing, but scoring a hatrick in your debut game for a new club is a little much. from my vision it's great to score but that's just not me."

tianna takes a sip of the ice cold water bottle set out for her on the table.

"during halftime, one of your fellow liverpool born footballer friend, trent alexander-arnold, posted on his instagram story a picture of you in today's game, with the caption, "vamos tia!" with a red and a blue heart. are y'all still close since your move or have y'all dispersed?"

tianna refrains from roling her eyes so hard they get stuck in her skull replying, "i mean, we're kind of backed off right now because of the timezone but we're still good friends."

"okay well that's all for tonight. congrats on your POTM trophy tianna! have a good day."

tianna slightly smiles, "you too." standing up and straightening out her shorts.

her security rushes her out the packed room before escorting her to the locker room where she showers and gets dressed in her outfit she wore before the game.

" i can't wait to go home." tianna texts taylor opening the driver's door to her Dodge Challenger Hellcat before connecting her phone to the bluetooth stereo system in her car.

she starts dancing in her seat, revving the engine as Mercedes by Brent Faiyaz starts.

"you don't really wanna' be my lady! you don't, you don't"

"you know it's more than just driving mercedes?" tianna sways her hips unlocking her front door.

"ah." tianna drags out the h, face-planting into her king size bed.

"hey alexa, play Grown Woman by Partynextdoor on spotify."

tianna drifts off in a deep sleep with christian crawling and laying in her lap dreaming about winning the Champions League.

little did she know, her dream would soon come true..

~

hiiii, i'm posting thurday morning bc ion wanna update friday soooo 😛