𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒐

Wembley Stadium2:30 PM

Wembley Stadium
2:30 PM

|

"alright i've brought in a few friends from england women's national team. ladies,—" she turns toward the men's national team, "and gentlemen," she turns back. "welcome ella toone, lauren james, kiera walsh, and leah williamson."

the entire team bursts in an aura of applause. the women smile awkwardly before we stop clapping when coach starts talking again.

"okay! training today is getting some extra practice with some subs, and playing against the men." i side-eye marcus, jesse, jude, and trent hearing that (to me) outrageous statement.

"how long is halftime?" coach giráldez tilts her head smiling at aitana's question.

"we're running noventa minutos c'mon now. anyways i want my starting 11 out in your positions in two minutes." we clap, getting hype before turning around.

we quickly jog to our positions before we see coach talking to the men's team before they also jog to their spots.

"hi baby." trent whispers from behind me as he walks behind me and jude stops a couple meters in front of me.

"trent, you out of all people know how i get. so porfa, don't do this." i can feel his smirk from behind because he knows how i lock in whenever either of is is playing a game.

"yes ma'am!" trent military salutes jokingly.

"alright-" coach blows the whistle signaling the game has started.

i work to get open, and when i do, i call for the ball going for goal. i almost leave trent in my grass trail but jude comes out of nowhere to brexit tackle me almost. i get up walking towards jude.

"calm down little one. the ball's not going anywhere." i laugh setting up in the box for our corner.

"ball!" i head the ball towards the goal and it completes the assignment by bulging the white net.

i shrug playfully before getting bombarded by my teammates.

"VAMOS!" alexis yells pushing me hyped.

"golazo!" i yell back in the same tone.

"good collapse jude, but trent, you have to control that." gareth southgate yells from the sideline.

trent nods getting the ball as i lock in on his chest on defense. i stick my left foot left faking, knowing we would go his left making me stick out my right foot to get ahold onto the ball.

"ball ball ball!" jenni calls for the ball and dribbles down the wing shooting and scoring.

before she even makes it to the rectangle, i stopped and did jude's new celebration lowkey before yelling out in triumph.