AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

THIS STORY IS TAGLISH.

Hello everyone!My name is Armina and i am a newbie in making stories or starting author's out here and this is my first story that i would like to publish very soon once it's done, so please beware that if i ever make mistakes or errors in making of the book, in advance I'm sorry. I just want to say that if you are firsts of being my reader/follower don't hesitate to lecture or teach me how to make my characters more influential or something like that.

And i think that's all, THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO SUPPORT THIS STORY I JUST HOPE I CAN PUBLISH THIS BOOK VERY SOON!

Again this is a book of fiction. I just want to tell you guys that whatever you read here in wattpad STAYS IN WATTPAD.

I would like to tell you guys too that this book maybe take a while on being updated because i have school and i only have much time so please bear with me if it takes too long for me to update. Because i can experience burn out and mental block too...so please bear with me..HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔