𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

Rawat Foundations
8:00 pm

A man is seated in the dark room illuminated by the city lights that seem like a glorious view from the lavish glass window opening in the cabin , while a phone call interrupts him out of sudden .Sighing deeply he picked the call and relaxed himself leaning on the posh chair .

"Hello Aksh bacche where are you ? , Don't you remember that Sameer is  coming for dinner tonight?" Boomed the voice of a worried and concerned Tarini Ranvijay Rawat

" i had work so I had to stay , i am leaving in a few minutes ." Replied the eldest son of Rawat family- Advaityaksh Rawat .

"And dare you call me again Mrs Ranvijay Rawat " After cutting the call , Sighing he picked his car keys and left the building.

Rawat Palace
8:35 pm

Tarini sighed keeping the call . Being a mother she feels a unknown ache in her heart seeing her once so lively and happy son turned into a cold , ruthless man.
She is worried about him because she knows how broken he is , she craves to see him smile .
His one smile that made her day , it's been years since she saw him smiling . Her aksh had turned into Advaityaksh Rawat that cursed night .
Thinking all this a lone tear slipped out of her eyes , when she felt a hand wiping her tears . She smiled in between her tears recognising the touch .

"Jaante hai hum aap kya soch rahi hai lekin jo bhi kuch humare advaityaksh ki zindagi mai hua uski gunhegaar sirf aap nhi hum bhi hai , aur isse thik bhi hum saath mai karenge .isliye roye na tara. "
Said Ranvijay Rawat .

They both know how broken their son is , they also know that somewhere it's their fault . But what's the point in regretting it now ?

"BABAA ye dekhe bhai kitni badtameezi se baat kar rahe hai mere saath , mujhe bandaro ki maharani bol rahe hai " shouted the Lil chaotic princess of Rawat's- Triyanshi Rawat.