𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

And it took me a while to realise , my whole world resided in her eyes ✨

                                              •|Chapter-7|•

_____________________

Sarvyanshi's pov

I woke up to realise that I was in my mansion , my bed , carefully tucked inside sheets while the temperature of the room was exactly what I prefer .
Wait , i remember I didn't return on my own.  I was in my firm, clutching my head dwelling upon some stupid cases, sometimes it feels I need to bang my head somewhere, maybe, just maybe I will stop behaving like a rebel and would try to live my life peacefully.

Being a lawyer , a royal isn't all bed of roses as it sounds. Especially when you know that you can't match the cruelty of people.
People say lawyers are wicked , and I agree but I am not and this thing doesn't help me at all .

My family gets worried because of this sane reason that who knows I find a woman crying infront of my car asking for help , and me being the kind soul will get trapped in her words which may lead to my death if she is a rival , assassin or something like that .

They know I can't hurt a fly even , My staff's death has already kept me traumatised till now . Okay I know I will be not moving on from it anytime soon but yeah it is what it is .

Anyways, As usual i continued with my routine of getting up , workout and a relaxing shower .
Dressing myself in formal clothes , a brown blazer , brown pants , and black crop top too get that slay vibe. Brown is my favourite colour anyways.

If you observe my surroundings, my room , my cabin , my mansion, my belongings,my most of the things are brown in colour and I know I am obsessed. Who cares anyways?

Looking at my reflection in the mirror,I gazed my eyes , my eyes and their reflection seem to be talking to me now , i feel possessed shit.  Uhhh i am weird and I know that .
No Sarvyanshi, Calm down , You remember everything right? Yes you do .

Chalo ab apne gharwalo ko apne divya darshan dene ka waqt bhi aagya hai hukum, Kahi bechare hume na dekh kar behosh na ho jaaye .

(Now it's time to grace your family members with your divine presence hukum , who knows maybe they will faint due to your absence.)

_______________

Click..

Hush ..

Click .... Clock ... Click... Clock

The clock strucked in the room .

12 , it's 12 in the night .

I entered the Ally , my place of sovereign and serenity.

My kind of peace , where the darkness lives .

I , was always what I looked for , seriously what I wanted to be.