𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 . 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠! ✨

______

I felt like the previous font wasn't comfortable much to read .
It was pretty annoying I guess?
Sorry for that.
So now I am using the normal font so that the story becomes more convenient to you all .

Happy reading!💋

Sarvyanshi's pov

I was standing in the court after Mr katra's hearing , the look on his face gives me satisfaction . What the hell did he thought? I gave up ? Man was so wrong. I smirked as yesterday's  scenes replayed in my mind .

Flashback :

Sarvyanshi's pov -

As I entered I saw mr Katra , the one who dared to threaten me and sent his men to kill me but very unfortunately they all were burnt into ashes by my dad .

He was sitting on my chair, son of a**h**le , he for sure doesn't have any morals .

I walked upto him and stood infront while folding my arms , and here it goes I gazed directly in his eyes. What he thought before daring to sit on my damn chair?

Yet , as if I could not be triggered anymore I saw the dead body of one of the cleaning staff that works for me in my law firm . Mrs Jones has been working for me from the start and it for sure broke my heart seeing her lifeless, I could feel the tears that were collecting in my eyes  .

“I said you earlier too Sarvyanshi Rajvansh, you shouldn't mess with me. ”
The dumb ass Katra Said with a smug smirk on his lips .

I took a deep breathe, trying my best to stay calm and handle the matter, I am a lawyer and I can't break laws , Also it isn't me to hurt others .

“Okay i surrender,I will give you proofs , just leave from here ” I said in a meek voice.

“tch , if you would have agreed before, you would saved an innocent life . Your ego costed a life ” That creepy Katra said again and left after I handed him the proofs, tommorow is the court hearing , I will see how much he is going to smile

Bhagwan ji ye mard jaat exist hi kyu karti hai duniya mei? Especially men like Mr Katra don't deserve to live .
_

Back to present about how I did it ?

Well it was very simple , I often face these situations when oversmart men like him come to threaten me.

So for that I Always have a voice recorder and hidden camera . So in short , i had the most solid proof , his confession itself .