Further Into The Past.

The day started out slowly, painfully slow especially that I was waiting for David to call or should I call and apologize instead?

I am currently outside the house pulling out some weeds from the yard with Hellen, a very boring task as I am thinking about this until David calls. He apologizes for what happened, he says that he sometimes has these angry episodes when he is drunk etc and overall I forgive him because he sounds genuine. I am very glad that we are finally talking now. It is such a relief, I do not want to lose him.

Chanda and I would now glance at each other atleast or pass greetings when we bump into each other, this was an improvement from the hostility we had developed towards each other. The end of term one exams were fast approaching and I needed to do well at the exam. David often travelled to different countries in Africa but when he did come back things were all fun and games. I can safely say that I was living my best life at this time, I had everything that an attention starved person would ever want or need, at school I ate anything from the tuck shop because David kept my supply of cash going always. It was nice to not be broke for once.

David continued with his anger out bursts sometimes but had never really hit me, I was constantly making excuses for him deep inside I knew that something was wrong but I didn't want to admit it to myself and I was too desperate and dependent on him. I viewed him as my saviour.

He invited me for a date today and asked me to wear a sexy, dark emerald gr dress and I did just that. The dress was short and body hugging, even my small assets could slightly be seen. I even had some make up put on me. I sprayed my expensive spray from South Africa and some sandals and I was good to go, my parents wouldn't be home until the following day so my curfew for today is non existent. 

He picked me up as usual and I was sure to bribe my little sister with some cash and Cadbury's chocolate although she was good, she would never snitch on me, in any situation so there I was on Friday afternoon on my way to David's house.

I had never really been in his house for much long, or when there isn't much activity but it was just like that today, since he had had now gone for the African theme set up, everything looked homely, beautiful and traditional, down to the living room mat made of reeds. He now even had some beautiful paintings on the walls done by prominent Zambian artists. We settle by the Reed mat with some couch pillows in African print design to make the setting comfortable for the movie.

"I see you took my advice and got some paintings" I smile at him. My shoes off, legs straightened in front of me. 

"Do you like my touch?"he says.

"Very much," I say and kiss his lips.

He presses the remote and the TV goes on and he puts the movie. It's actually a porn movie which I notice as we get 10 minutes into the movie. I am a little bit uncomfortable because I have never watched porn before only heard of it so I do not know how to react.

"Have you never watched such a movie before?" He asks smirking.

"Not really" I smile nervously.

"This is what I like about you so much" he says whispering into my ears and nearly nibbling the bottom tips of my ears. "What about being with a guy?" He asks and I shake my head nervously. "I like that even more" he says. He seemed experienced, I mean I was 16-17 at the time and him 22 so I guess that he was experienced. "Strip" he said out of nowhere. I thought that I hadn't heard correctly.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Stand up and strip" he repeated clearly. Except that he had a serious expression on his face and it sounded like a command.

I hesitantly did just that, he was not playing and very serious. I had never been with anyone before, I certainly wasn't ready and I didn't know what to expect, my fingers were shaking nervously as I fumbled with the zip behind my dress.

"What's taking you so long?" He said his eyes on me, not a single hint of amusement or emotion.

"I...I... have... neverdonethisbefore" I breathed out. "Give me... time, to-, prepare myself... maybe next time...and-" he interrupted me.

"Don't make me come over there," he was sounding like he was starting to get angry. "This is what I do not like about you. Not obeying, pretending like all this time has been nothing? What do I get in return!?" He gritted his teeth.

He got up and immediately forcefully pulled my arm, he spun me round, my back facing him and he undid my zip. He forcedly pulled my dress out and spun me again. I was facing him, in a pant and bra, my face hot and shy but a bit afraid too. He had never been this aggressive with me before. His eyes ran all over my body and I felt like covering up, I put my hands slightly around me to shield me.

"Are you actually going to take off your underwear or should I do it for you!?" He said.

I begun to slowly undo my bra straps, nervous and arms shaking. He starts to remove his clothes way faster than me and I am still fumbling with my few clothes on.

"Obey" he says looking at me butt naked. I blush but I am also afraid, his temper keeps moving from 0-100 and back fast.

"Take off your clothes slowly, I want to look at you" I do as I am told. When I am done he drinks me in with his eyes but grabs my arm and bends me over the couch armrest with force.

This was definitely not the gentle David that I was used to. He has no time for gentle ness and immediately forcefully tries to get in with me bending over from the back, he squeezes my waist tightly with his making my back have contact with his front... and everything else. He whispers in my ears, "I like it raw and virgins like you" that is the first and only thing he says as he forcedly tries to get in from behind, making my legs ache and shiver, his hands are over squeezing and digging into every part that he touches and it is painfull, I'll be surprised if I won't have some marks left on my skin.

He forcefully manages to get in which does not go without pain. Even my legs are shivering slightly but he is not done yet. "you are hurting, me" I whisper in between breaths. But he does not listen. Tears are threatening to spill from my eyes but I hold them in.

After he is finally done he has a sadistic contended look on his face and I wipe my eyes of any tears.

"Let's do that next" he says. I open my eyes wide.

"I thought we were done!" I say gathering some courage. "No, I refuse...look at my arms David," I say showing him the visible marks from were he was squeezing and his nails were digging into my arms.

"We are not done," he says simply, calmly.

"Oh yes we are"  I say picking up my clothes. I feel drained and tired, I'm surprised that I am even standing but I am not going through that again.

"Put those clothes down" he says calmly.

I do not listen and gather up my clothes and start to out them on, I do not even see how he closes the distance and in a second has knocked the clothes off my arms. "I said we are not done!!!"   He says and holds both my arms, pushing me against the wall. I think that he is joking but the look in his eyes convinces me otherwise, if I was not afraid before, the look in his eyes convinces me otherwise, all I can see is animalistic anger, this is not him right now. Certainly not the David I know.

"I want to go home" I say. If I stood up to the famous 4 I can definitely do the same to him.

I do not see where had come from it but I definitely feel the hot slap on my face which makes me dizzy for a little while. "You will do as I say, now get on that floor" He does not need to tell me twice...