Inconclusive.

I managed to find many mobile money booths across the campus but I am not sure if I should call my uncle or something? Or even a family member, this might make them worry and this will have been the second time I am putting them in another tough situation. My best plan would be to just inform my uncle but then if it really is David I do not doubt that he has planned something crazy for me, am I better off sticking around so that he can tell me what he really wants from me or just run off.

If I could find out why he is still looking for me after all these years then atleast I can prevent any one else from getting hurt. If it was actually him then he would not have let me go and infact, right about now I should have received a phone call of him black mailing me, to get back or someone would get hurt...why has he not called yet...

I quickly rush to an MTN mobile money booth and withdraw all of my savings, well my emergency money anyway in case something went wrong, I acquired it while I was doing a bit of tailoring for some people in Southern province, Itezhi-tezhi my now home town, it should be about 3000 kwacha. I don't even have an idea where I will go but I stand by the main bus stop out of Mulungushi university, I don't know if I'm headed to Copperbelt province or whether I go to Lusaka and then Livingstone. Will this always be my life though? Constantly running and never looking back and never fully knowing whether I will ever be free.

It is hard to find a bus at this time of day nearly 7:30pm. Luckily I have not met anyone I know, the more time I waste here the more dangerous this whole situation becomes. Not to mention traveling at night over long distances is risky enough already.

I don't even notice who was it is that is waving at me until they are up close. She is shouting out my name and I only then realize that it's Case and oh no! The last person I want to see right now.

"Iwe chi Simone!"(angrily shouts at my name). Walipena! We have been worried sick. Where are you headed to!" When the guy comes closer I notice that it's just a different guy with dreadlocks. I breathe out loudly in relief.

"Case. What are you doing here" I ask calmly.

"Looking for you duh! Apparently people are worried about you, I was just at a club and was told that you randomly just ran off...?" I slowly think about what she just said until I realise...

"Case. Who told you that I ran off!?" I demand trying not to show how nervous I am.

"Relax, it was Derrick" I sigh in relief, but that means that...

"Be honest with me. Who really told you," she looks at the guy she came with and asks him to leave and he goes away.

"It was Kayli okay!" She replies.

"Simone the guy would not stop bothering me to check up on you. I swear you better have a good enough reason for making me leave my wine it's freaking Saturday for crying out loud!"

"How did he know where to find me!?"

"He followed you," I panick.

"He what!?" Oh my gosh!

"Yes, be thankful that I am being honest with you. He was worried sick but could not get you himself but apparently you ran away in literal fear...like what the hell Simone!?" She is annoyed.

"Look it's nothing. I have an emergency at home. But is he still lurking around?" I look around.

"Lurking around! Seriously??? Of course not! He left immediately I agreed and no, today you are not going to pass off your strange behaviour as nothing, you tell me the truth or you tell me the truth. Did he attack you?" She looks sympathetic.

"Not now...but"

"What do you mean not now. Did he attack you last time?"

"No I meant, okay not any time here but...it's complicated"

"I have time!"

"Okay, I though that he was my abusive ex-" she interrupts me. "Oh my God you had an abusive ex?" What did I just do? Now I'll have to explain everything.

"But why would you think that? Kayli is the sweetest person I know. Never once have I ever heard him attack anyone. I have known him my entire life"

"Your entire life?"

"Yes we are family friends even. I know the Zahers very well."

"The Zahers?" I reply.

"His dad's real Somali name."

"His dad is Somali?"

"That's what I just said!" She says.

"Okay what is this really about?" I tried to run away from the subject but I was better off telling someone about my problems at least, maybe things would be much easier now. And Case is a little tipsy I might be lucky that she might not even remember this conversation. Who was I kidding? Girl was a genius, she would no doubt have no problem remembering everything I tell her.

I tell her everything. Well, most things I leave out the worst ones, like how Kayli looks exactly like my ex and all the worst details. I only tell her that my ex was abusive and that I once had toxic friends of which one is at the university. I can't tell her everything, it's too much. She might judge me or avoid me because some things were my fault and if what Chimanga said about me ruining things is right then she just might not want anything to do with me because it's kind of true...but I refuse to think like that anymore I am not a burden or cursed or a curse. Terrible things just happen to me and the people around me.

"Well, why don't you tell Kayli that?" She tells me. Well he looks exactly like my psycho ex. Instead I say. "Okay I will in due time...so tell me more about Kayli's family" I reply.

"Just ask him yourself"

"Fine. I will in time"

"Good. Well let's go. And I am only letting you go when we have reached our hostel" she grabs my hand and I walk along with her. What am I really going to do? All this freaking out is going to drive me crazy, although I do not want to see Kayli right now. 1. I do not have an explanation and 2. I just need to be alone, I need to think things through so that I can solve my own problems without involving anyone else.