✨|Chapter 15|✨

Trisha

I don't want to go anywhere with you. Please drop me home. I told him.

I don't care whether you want to go or not I am not asking you. Just telling you. And from now onwards, you will do what I will say. He said and started driving the car with high speed.

Can you please tell me that what you want? I asked him rudely

He stopped the car infront of a temple and said

You. I only want you.

He then went out of the car and came to my side to open the door as he dragged me from the car and went to the temple holding my  hand.

Where are you taking me and why we have came here. I asked him.

We are here to get married. He said

What? I shouted and managed to get out of his grip.

I won't marry a man like you. I said and was about to turn back but he again hold my hand tightly.

I am not asking you whether you wants to marry me or not. You asked me and I just told you.

Then we both went to the temple as I became silent and didn't said anything because it's of no use now.

He asked the priest to make preparation for our wedding as he did the same within sometime.

After sometime he again hold my hand and take me to the mandap and we all started performing the wedding rituals then we took seven rounds infront of the fire and did whatever the priest asked us to do so.

After sometime, the priest give the vermilion to him and asked him to make me wear that. I didn't said anything just closed my eyes and welcomed my fate. I know that now my life has fully gone to hell.

He then put the vermilion on my forehead as some of the vermilion falls on my nose. Don't know it is giving me a different feeling.

Now you both are husband and wife. The priest declared.

Also the priest bless us for our new life.

----------------------------------------------------------

Akash

Finally I made her mine. When I put the vermilion on her head, I felt a bit relief and the rest, I will heal her with my love. I will make her forget her sorrow with by love.

So we all went to the car after getting married and then we straight away went to my penthouse.

Soon we reached the penthouse, and I make (Trisha)her came out of the car and then picked her in bridal style.

Obviously she is shocked to what I am doing and said.

Why you take me here? Where are we? What you want? She is asking me while I was getting inside the penthouse. The moment I entered the penthouse, all of them started greeting us as they stood up.

I take her to our room, the room which I have given my heart out for this decoration where I have decided to spend my quality time with my love as I made her sit on the couch and called the beautician to make her ready for our first night.

Soon the beautician reached along with their team.

Sir we have arrived. A girl said from the beautician team.

I turned toward them and said

Make her ready like a bride as I have already kept her dress and jewellery there. I said  pointing my four finger towards her.

They nodded.

Make sure, that she should look very beautiful. I said and was about to leave but I heard her voice.

I don't want all this.I want peace.She said rudely.

You have to and soon you will get your peace sweetheart. I said and left from the room.

To be continued..........

Another update, please vote and comment if you like it.

Next chapter is coming soon.