Chapter 1

It was a hazy vision and all which could be heard over the loud noise of the rain was a person panting and heaving for air…..

“Where did he run off to!?”, uttered a low-pitched husky voice
“Find that brat no matter what or we all are losing our heads tonight!”, said a voice, hinting a sense of dominance and leadership.

It was all unclear but anyone could figure out it was the worst nightmare for someone.

The boy woke up abruptly, with his long flowy hair falling on his eyes, he was gasping for air. He had been dreaming the same thing for a couple of days, knowing it all that it was not some random nightmare but his own memory before the……'The incident.' He looked around in the empty room full of used utensils and dirty laundry scattered around. He could make out the faint sound of music coming from his alarm clock which was ringing since God-knows when.

He got up from his bed, “Good morning!”, he said even though he knew he was all alone in that run-down apartment room he was living in, and also that no one would greet him back. He stared at the clock, wandering off in his own thoughts about his melancholic life when he snapped back to reality, “Shoot! I will get late for school!”. He took a quick dip in the shower, slipped into his uniform, tied his hair back, grabbed his ‘tools’ and a day-old sandwich from his fridge and rushed out straight through his door. “Late for school again, Suo? ha-ha”, remarked his nosy neighbor.  “Yeah, the chicken did not cluck today!”, he said annoyingly, trying to make a sarcastic remark. “Run legs! do not wanna be late today, it’s my first day of high-school”.

And this was a normal day in life of our TEENAGE ASSASSIN.