Chapter 5: New Roomie

The two stood there staring at each other in utter ridicule. Suo had guessed a smooth road up ahead but, it surely wasn't the case.

"Look, you're getting the wrong-" and out came a gun pointing straight at the boy. The girl was definitely a feisty one.

"Who sent you here? What job are you here for? Answer me if you want to live to see another day."

Great! Why the hell does everyone keep threatning me since the morning?! Suo was really getting pissed at that point.

"Let's put the gun down, and talk like civilised people, shall we?"

The girl closed in, still pointing the gun dead straight at Suo's head.

"Still don't wanna spit out the info huh? I'll count till 3, tell me what I wanna know and I'll make your death less painful." Suo had lost his cool at that point.

"So, it's death either way right?"

"Answer me right-"

The boy closed in the gap instantly and disarmed her in a few seconds. He kicked her knee into a kneeling postion and pointed the gun dead between her eyes.

"I've had it. People have been threatening me as if I'm some pushover. Not so sure about my dropping dead now, are we?"

Suo heard the noise of a phone ringing, it was coming from the girl's pocket.

"Pick it up."

"Or what?" Suo shot a round, just scraping by her cheek making a tiny scar.

"Next time, I won't miss." Suo held a captivating death stare in his eyes. The girl pulled her phone out and accepted the call.

"It's a voicemail." Said a robotic voice.

"Heyy, Remi hope you're doing just fine." It was the same psychopath which Suo had earlier talked to.

"So, about the new mission I assigned you. There's another person who would be assisting you in it. He definitely packs a punch and is highly skilled so don't even try to threaten him, I'm sure he's already pissed about his friend, heh" Rage filled Suo yet again just at the mention of Eric. He had already imagined a hundred ways he would painfully kill that psychopath once he's done with everything.

"He's yet another teenager, and a highly skilled assassin. Suo Nakamura. Remember the name well. He would be living with you so be prepared. And kids, always remember to use a condo-" The girl shut the phone. Suo could see her ears turning as red as a beetroot.

"So, I guess you're Suo?"

"Got that right" Suo replied back, removing the gun point.

The girl stood up, "I'm Remi, Remi Tachibana. Not so nice to meet you, especially after what you did to the floor there. Good thing there's no one else living downstairs, or we would have been in trouble." She said it in a really bitter and dry tone. "I admit, you caught me off-guard there but don't you dare let it get to your head."

Suo scoffed, "Alright, I'll try." "Mind telling me more about this mission of yours? That psychopath said I'll get the details later."

"Hm? 'Psycopath'?" The girl sounded confused.

"The guy who sent the voicemail, who else?"

"He's Akashi, last name, unknown. I bet you don't know about the organisation as well?"

"No ma'am." Suo wanted to know more about the situation he was in, so he gladly accepted the info.

"It's called "Void" it's a similar organisation to the Eclipse." Eric worked for eclipse. Suo didn't know the details as he did not work directly under the organisation but as an underling of Eric.