[Chapter 1] - I Have Arrived!

(POV - 3RD)

Chaos. 

Was the only word that could describe the current state of the Herta Space Station floating in the midst of outer space and within a sea of stars yet despite the serene appearance, every single person aboard the station was evacuating to the safe zones.

It obviously wasn't always like this, the space station is equipped with top notch security systems and technology but what caused the chaos isn't human nor any ordinary creature but alien entities known as the Antimatter Legion.

Answering only to the godlike-being known as the Aeon of Destruction: Nanook. The legion was relentless and violent in their pursue of destroying the space station as well as killing anyone who unfortunately got in their ways.

The Aeon in question was not the only one in existence as there exist more than just one, but that's a story for another time as most of the personnel evacuated to the Master Control Zone as well as any other viable shelters safe from the rampaging legions.

However, the security and the Antimatter Legion were not the only ones present during the sudden attack as a meticulous and peculiar group also roamed the station, eliminating any legions and saving wounded personnel alike.

They are adventurers who are simply referred to as the Nameless.

Their loyalty lies with the Astral Express, a train that transcends space and time whose crew members follows the will of the deceased Aeon of Trailblaze: Akivili.

Said members right now consisted of a bubbly pink-haired girl with equally pinkish-blue eyes accompanied by a taller black-haired, green-eyed male donned in black, green and white accented clothing who wielded a spear with the former holding a bow within her hands.

Their new member who recently joined up with them while also waking up in this space station is a girl with golden eyes and greyish-brown hair donned in a long dark-gold lined jacket with a white undershirt and an equally dark skirt who wielded a bat to combat the Antimatter Legion.

Their names are respectively; Stelle, March 7th and Dan Heng.

The group are currently navigating through the area right after they managed to defeat one of the larger and more dangerous legion called Voidranger: Trampler. Unfortunately, their actions only prompted more Voidranger: Distorters to come and take their fallen brethren's place.

"Hey, sore losers! Don't just gang up on us like this!" March 7th exclaimed indignantly as she notched back her bowstring.

Meanwhile, Stelle simply swung her bat towards the floating aliens whilst dodging several ethereal attacks shot her way with Dan Heng following suit as March 7th provided support from the back with her ice arrows.

While their strength made up for their disadvantage of a lower number against the seemingly endless horde of Antimatter Legion, they cannot keep this up forever as they knew there are still more places to search for survivors while also looking to help Arlan's wounds.