Ticketed

"Shit shit shit!" as we approach my vehicle from the mall exit I can already see the paper fluttering under the windshield wiper.

     "Don't let Seb hear you say that," Sammy laughs, oblivious to what's going on. I run a few steps ahead and find it is indeed a parking ticket.

    "no no no no no..."

     "Is that a ticket?"

     "Sebastian is going to kill me."

     "It wasn't like you did it on purpose Em."

     "Somehow I don't think accidentally parking in a no parking spot is going to save my butt."

     "It's $50, just pay and don't tell him."

     "I can't lie to him again... he just punished me for that a couple months ago... I have to tell him..." Sammy shrugs and climbs into the passenger seat. I climb into the driver seat and drive her home.

     "Want to come in?"

     "I can't, I need to talk to Seb."

     "I think Eli and some guys are over there, so not like you're going to do it now anyways." she has a point, but I cant wait.

     I get back into the car and drive home. There is a few extra vehicles which just makes my stomach drop even more. I fold the ticket and put it into my pocket and reluctantly walk into the house. The TV is loud, a baseball game I assume, the guys are even louder. I throw the keys into the key bowl and somehow Sebastian hears that.

     "Hey Em, how was the mall?" I don't answer, I start tidying up some of their mess in the kitchen. "Em? how was it?" I muster up my best possible smile and head to the living room to say hi.

     "hey guys." a few mumble heys back to me, while they stare at the TV, but Sebastians focus is on just me.

     "How was the mall?" he asks a third time. 

     "It was okay... we will talk about it later..."

     "I'll be back guys," he gets off the couch.

     "It's fine, stay and watch the game with the guys," I try to convince him but he simply wraps his arm around my waist and brings me to the kitchen with him.

     "What's wrong?" he asks. It never fails to amaze me how well he knows me.

    "Something happened but I don't want to talk about it until we are alone..."

     "Do I need to send them home right now?"

     "No! no we can just wait."

     "We aren't waiting, so how about you tell me what happened and I will decide if we need the privacy of our bedroom or the whole house." His tone was all the warning I needed.

     "I got this," I pull the ticket out of my pocket and pass it to him. He reads it over then looks at me for explanation. "We were only running into a store for a few minutes so I just parked up by the door."

     "I see." He reads it again. "What have we learned from this?"

     "To follow the rules even if I only plan on running in for a few minutes?"

     "Go up to the room and wait for me in the corner."

     "Are you going to send everyone home?"

     "No, we will take care of this, then you can do corner time in our bedroom while I go back down and join them." I want to argue but he points up the stairs without giving me a choice. "Clothes off." he warns as I pass him. I head up to the bedroom and strip before taking my place in the dreaded corner.

      Eventually he comes up and starts moving things around behind me. "Okay Em, over the pillows." I turn and find the pile of pillows in the middle of the bed. I can hear the TV all the way up here, but I still have a moment of worry on how loud this will be. I lay down across the pillows, just as he starts undoing his belt and pulling it from his loops. "50 dollars, 50  licks." he lines the belt up with my upturned bottom and measures out where to stand. Then without another word, he starts.

*crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack*

     "That was the first 10. You know better than to park somewhere that says no parking."

*crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack*

     "20. It does not matter how long you will be inside, you park where you are supposed to park."

*crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack*

     "30." I am crying, my bottom is on fire.

*crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack*

     "40. I will be giving you a bedtime spanking once every one is gone home, and a reminder spanking tomorrow before we go downtown to pay it, understood?"

     "y-yes sir."

*crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack* 

     "50." He starts putting his belt back through the loops. "You can get up Emmy." I slowly start moving my sore body off the pillows, still crying soundly. When I am off the bed and standing before him, he wraps me in a hug. "I am proud of you for telling me about it and taking your punishment so well."

     "t-t-thank you sir, I am sorry." He kisses me on the top of my head and then brings me to the corner. 

     "30 minutes, I am setting a timer, then you may get dressed and come downstairs to see me. You won't be hiding here just because you got in trouble."

     "yes sir."

     When the timer goes off I gingerly pull clothes back on and then I splash some cold water on my face before heading back to the living room. Sebastian smiles when he sees me and when I get close enough he grabs my hand and pulls me down onto his lap roughly.

     "ouch!" I say when my butt makes contact, which makes him chuckle. Thankfully none of his friends seem to notice.