A new need

I enjoyed going out for supper with Eli and Sammy, my bad mood had nothing to do with that, there was just something in the back of my mind annoying me, and I had no idea what it was. I slipped on a little black dress, but thought I looked too dressy; I changed into jeans and a sweater, but then I thought I looked too frumpy. Sebastian entered his room and saw me.
        "Maybe we shouldn't go," I started, still staring at myself unhappily one the mirror.
       "What's wrong baby? Why wouldn't we go?"
       "I'm just not in the mood, and nothing looks good on me, I'm frustrated already and we haven't even left yet!"
        "I could always spank you before we go, relieve you of some stress?" He looked at me as if he was offering some huge favor.
        "No... I'll just put the dress back on." After one final change we went out to the car and started the drive.
        "You okay Em?" He asked, stealing side glances at me as we drove.
        "Yes, fine." I answered.

       Supper started off fine, cause I really did enjoy Eli and Sammy, but after the novelty of being out with friends wore off, my bad mood returned. I was short in all my replies, I didn't take part in the general conversations, I just kind of sat there with a fake smile when talked too.
         "You okay?" Sammy asked eventually, I nodded, but Sebastian interjected.
         "She's been in a mood all day, I've tried talking to her, and I offered some stress relief but she didn't want it."
          "A spanking is not stress relief!" I replied, louder than I intended.
          "The one I offered was going to be, the one I'm going to give you if this attitude doesn't change, will be punishment." He stared me down for a minute and I put on my best fake smile, and tried to take part.
          Everything went downhill when the food arrived. I had ordered a medium rare steak, which was cooked well done, and my potato was cold. I pushed around the food, Sebastian started warning me about moping, eventually I lost it.
         "I'm not eating this, it's cold and overcooked." I said as I shoved the plate away, accidentally hitting Eli's glass of water, knocking it over and spilling everywhere.
         Before I even had the chance to apologize, Sebastian had grabbed my upper arm and was dragging me out of the restaurant. I realized this was going bad and started bagging him to stop and apologizing, but he pulled me out to the car, which I had just realized he purposely parked in a back corner of the parking lot.
          Without a word, he climbed in the back, pulling me in with him. He sat on the back seat, draped me over his knee, dress up, panties down, and his hand started raining down.
*spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank*
           Suddenly he stopped, bulled my panties up, dress back down, and sat me on his lap hugging me. We stayed this way for awhile before he turned my face towards his to look me in the eyes.
          "Something is bugging you. I don't know what it is, I don't know why you're not telling me. You are allowed to feel Em, but when you start acting disrespectfully... that's when I have an issue. We are going back in, you will apologize to them both, for your behaviour, for your actions, and for your attitude. You will tell them what we just did, and you will tell them you understand your behaviour warrants a more severe punishment, and that you will be getting it after supper. You will eat every bite of your cold, overcooked supper. You will invite them to come watch your further punishment, if they choose to do so, there Will be no whining about it, understand?" I nodded. We walked back in.
            "I am sorry I have been in a bad mood all evening, I'm also sorry for spilling your drink and being a damper all evening."
            "Everyone has bad days," Sammy replies, trying to be supportive, but I could feel Sebastians eyes burning a hole in me.
            "Um... Sebastian just s-spanked me, but I'll get more at home after.."
            "That's what we assumed," Eli shrugged. "We can try date night again some other time. Sebastian gripped my thigh under the table, urging me to go on.
            "Youguyscancomewatch," I blurted.
           "What was that?" Sebastian asked me to repeat myself. I blushed.
            "I ruined the evening, and if you guys want to come watch me be punished for it, you can..." no one answered, so I started wolfing down my supper, trying to eat quick enough to not make Sebastian any angrier. When we were done Sebastian paid the bill, grabbed my hand and we walked out with Eli and Sammy.
            "Would have been a nice night for a walk around the pond, unfortunately we have some business to take care of," I'm sure my cheeks were as red as a firetruck. "I understand if you guys want to continue date night alone, but the offer stands. Her behaviour and actions affected our whole table, you're welcome to witness it."
            "Actually, Sammy herself has a spanking coming tonight, maybe she'd rather just head home and get her own out of the way," Sammy blushed as well. "Thanks for supper guys, don't be too hard on her Seb, we still had a good time." Eli waves and headed towards his car, we headed towards ours.

          When we got home, Sebastian didn't even send me to the corner, he just told me to strip while he grabbed a wooden spoon out of the drawer. When I was naked he bent me over the counter and started spanking every inch of my butt with that wicked spoon.
*spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank*
            When he finally put the spoon down I was bawling. He wrapped me up in a hug, and picked me up, carrying me to the couch. He let me cry in his arms for a few minutes.
           "What's going on Em?"
           "Nothing."
           "Obviously something is going on."
           "I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?" I yelled.
            "Watch it." He warned.
            "I don't know what's wrong, I woke up and I felt upset and I can't make it go away," I started crying again, he used his fingers to wipe my tears.
            "What were you thinking about when you woke up?" My hesitation in answering led him to believe he was getting somewhere. "What was it Em?"
            "I don't want to talk about it."
            "We are so far past you getting a choice about it. You have been moody all day, so we need to discuss this. Now." When I still didn't reply he quickly flipped me back over his knee and started spanking me with his hand.
*spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank*
             "OKAY OKAY I WILL TELL YOU," I yelled. He sat me back up. "I'm just... your parents are coming to visit."
             "Okay... you've known them for years? And we went to see them at thanksgiving?" My embarrassment was growing.
             "I-I'm just worried about my behaviour..."
             "If you don't want to be punished, then try behaving," he jokes.
              "No, I'm worried... that you won't... that we can't...umm..." Sebastian laughed out loud, embarrassing me further.
               "I'm sorry baby, you've spent all day worrying that I won't spank you cause my parents are here?" I nodded with my eyes closed. "I offered a stress relief spanking and you nearly but my head off, all because you were upset you won't get a real spanking?"
               "I sound so stupid..." I mumble.
               "This is our place Em, I don't care who comes to visit. My parents, your parents, strangers; if you misbehave, you will be punished. If you're that worried about how they will react, we can announce it to them up front when they arrive. This is our lifestyle, don't like it, leave."
                "Really?" He leans in a kisses me.
                "Really. Besides, they're only here for a few days, then we are off on our vacation to the beach in Florida, then back home for Christmas." He smiled at me. "Baby?"
              "Yes Seb?"
              "Don't be embarrassed next time, take the stress relief spanking."
              "Yes sir."