New Mutant?

As the rescue group crawled through the vent system, Titian whispered, "It's so hard to move..." "Well, considering your size..." Roux whispered back, trying not to be rude. "Yeah, yeah. No need to make me feel bad about it," Titian whispered, starting to feel insecure. "Ugh... That's not what I'm saying," Roux said, rolling their eyes slightly. 

"Oh! We're here," Roux said as they got to their lab. The space was much bigger now, which gave Titian some more room. 

They saw Spirit tied up and unconscious, but kept it out of Marcantonio's view, as they knew how close they were. "Red Bot, remove the vent cover, then hand it to me," Roux whispered, wanting to be as quiet as possible. Their Red Bot then started removing the cover.

Shortly after, Spirit started slowly waking up. They woke up and immediately realized their situation, and saw Paolo and Takato in the corner of the room. "Ah... You're awake," Karai said, her arms behind her back. After a bit of struggle, Spirit managed to remove the cloth gag that Karai had placed to keep them quiet. 

"What do you want?!" Spirit yelled angrily. "What I want?" Karai said with a crazy look. "I want the Hamato Clan to disband, and to never interfere with me again!" Karai yelled, her hands flying outwards. 

She then walked up to the tank, her hand brushing against it. "And using you, and this unrefined mutagen that could very well end in death, well... I'm bound to win," Karai said, her tone soft, but filled with malice.

"You're sick," Spirit said, scrunching their nose and furrowing their brows. "Maybe, but I'll do anything to win. After all, it was the Hamato Clan that killed my father," Karai said, furrowing her brows. "Because your father was a monster! He killed Splinter, your real father, and-" Spirit shot back before Karai cut them off. "Quiet! No rat could ever be a father to a human!" Karai yelled angrily. "He used to be human, until Shredder made him a mutant rat, you idiot!" Spirit yelled angrily. "Liar!" Karai yelled.

Then Thea ran in saying, "Karai! The turtles are here." Karai then turned to Paolo and Takato and said, "You two, bring them here." "Yes, Lady Karai," Paolo said with a bow before they both left. 

Meanwhile, in the vent system, Roux's Red Bot handed Roux the vent cover. Roux then passed it to Marcantonio so he could place it behind him. Once Marcantonio had done so, Roux whispered, "Now's our chance! Red Bot, lower us." Roux's Red Bot then quietly anchored itself in the vent system by stabbing its legs into the metal. It then proceeded to quietly lower each member one by one.

Spirit then noticed each of them being lowered and said, "You're stupid if you think you're gonna win, Karai..." "Oh yeah? What makes you say that?" Karai asked, all confident. "Because you're about to get your ass kicked," Titian said, getting Karai's attention. Karai then turned to them and saw the kiddos, Casey, and Percy with their weapons out. 

"Ha! You guys could never beat me!" Karai said with a crazed look in her eyes. "I wouldn't bet on it," Casey said as Roux was finally lowered down. "For sure," they said. "Roux?!" Karai said with an angered look. "Hey, 'Lady Karai,'" Roux said with a mocking tone. "What are you doing with them?! You know what, never mind. Thea?" Karai said, turning to Thea. "You betcha," Thea said as Karai pressed a button. 

As soon as Karai pressed the button, an army of Foot Soldiers, Bebop 2, and Rocksteady 2 showed up, ready to fight. "Attack!" Karai shouted, pointing at the kiddos, Casey, and Roux. The Foot Soldiers, Bebop 2, Rocksteady 2, Thea, and Karai then started attacking. 

Whenever there was a fatal blow, Marcantonio used his dual kama to create a shield and protect everyone. Levina would knock away many soldiers with or without her sonic boom of his weapon. Whenever Titian was between a bunch or a few Foot Soldiers who were coming straight for him, he'd become ghost-like and make them crash into each other. Plautilla would hand one of her dual tachi to a Foot Soldier and make them attack the others, while using her other tachi.