Sept 18/23 Goofy ahh

Today is one of my friends birthday!! Yay if I didn't see her much cause we aren't in the most of the same classes. It's annoying but there's not much I can do. I saw her a lot she's in my maths, art and PE but that's about it. I said happy birthday I bought her a present and that's it! She was happy I was happy everyone is happy!

Expect its not. I hate lying I really do but it's just so easy. I find it hard to keep track of who I can and can't trust or whom I might call a friend. I have a girlfriend and I definitely know I have a few friends. I don't see them all the time but they are worth a lot to me. The last time I ever had a friend or a relationship in general I ended up being forced to go to therapy because o wanted to kill myself . I did but I'm not going to tell someone I barely know about how I feel. I lied about a lot of stuff and if I even remotely mentioned something that I actually thought or felt I would be made to go the therapy more. Sorry this is a bit irrelevant.
Anyway my friends birthday yes! She's older than me he my birthday is dec 12 so I still got a whole to go. My friend she's happy, sometimes ignores me but she's still one of the closest people I have. She includes me but never really listens. She felt left out when me n my girlfriend started going out so she spontaneously obtained a crush on two guys,asked both of em out ,on the same day! And now has a bf who is just about to do his A levels. What the fuck. Ahhh I feel bad for her but I don't she just wants to say she has a bf and that she's not single (yea that's kinda the only plausible reason) the girl also got upset when I called her single (jokingly and before she was in a relationship w the guy) so you now maybe it's my fault idk Idc at this point I just kinda want to disappear or run away. But that's a bit impossible I don't know how to drive,correctly read a train, get a taxi or have enough money to get away from my family. I Olán to move out when I'm like 20-22 cause that's kinda the best time I'm still with my mum and step dad for a bit as-well as my younger sibling and brother but I'll be old enough to do things by myself! So that's helpful...

This is the end. I'm Mayo, it was nice talking.
September 18th 2033