Do you get DejaVu?

tomorrow is my first full day in the hospital. today we only did a tour of the hospital so we knew where everything and not get our patients lost (Meredith grey🧐). we went into the hospital at 10am to do the tour for new transfers like me, I transferred from a hospital in Seattle, but I left because there were too many bad memories there and wanted a fresh start, and also be closer to family like my uncle, Bobby Nash. 

The tour ended 3 hours later, and I had nothing to do for the rest of the day, so I decided to go home, change into something more confortable and decided to call my uncle to see if I could pay him a visit in the fire station.

I grew up there, when I was born, he only worked there, but now, he is the CAPTAIN. I haven't been there in sooooo long and I'm really excited to see it all again. 

after my uncle told me that I could come, I drove there (which is not very far considering that I live relatively close to the station) and saw one of my uncle's coworkers, Andy.

Andy was the person that always stayed in the station because he was too old to be out there but he didn't want to retire, so he mostly did paperwork and welcomed people in as well as making the food, but I'll help with that today. 'hiii Andy' I say while he pulls me into a hug 'hit Tess, how are you??' he asked pulling out of the tight hug 'im good, what about you? are you ready to retire?' I say jokingly. 'who knows, maybe  I'll retire tomorrow' he says. I doubt this man ever retires, he loves him job so much, just helping saving people and keeping the city safe.

'you haven't seen my dad around, have you?' I ask him 'oh yeah, I saw him leave a couple of minutes ago, you must've just missed him.' he says, great, now I have to wait until he comes back, at least now I can wander around his office and prank him a little bit. but first, a drink, it's 5 o clock somewhere, right?

I go to the cabinet where some little alcohol bottles are hidden, only I know this hiding spot so all the mini bottles better be there. when I open the cabinet, I go and grab one but... there's only one left. I have defenitely put more than one bottle there since I last came here. I was about to grab the last bottle when I heard someone say 'too early for that, isn't it?' I got so startled I jumped back and almost fell, but this ocean eyed, BEAUTIFUL man caught me just in time. 

'wait, how do you even know what's in here?' I ask, pretty sure he's the one who's been stealing it. 'well, I may or may not have grabbed some bottles here after shifts' I say, great, these were my only bottles that I had right now and I only have one 'well, you aren't getting the last one, cause this one's mine' I say grabbing the bottle from him hands. he lets out a small laugh and says 'wait, how do you know if this hiding spot?' unbelievable, he doesn't even know who he's talking to. 'because I created it, see, idk if you've noticed, but your captain has a very strict 'no alcohol' rule, so if there is alcohol in here, it has to be kept a secret'. I say 'yeah, that's why I haven't told anyone, and by the way, we really have to restock this' he says as I open the bottle and start drinking it. 'yes, we do'

'I'm Evan, Evan Buckley, but everyone calls me buck' he reaches out his hand so I can shake it. 'nice to meet you Evan' I say shaking his hand, and with a smirk on my face. he chuckles, among me know the he does't like when people call him. 'a-and you are? you have't told me your name yet' I was about to tell him, but I want revenge from all my alcohol bottles missing, so I decide to tease him a little bit. 'I'll tell you when you refill MY cabinet of alcohol' I say leaving the room, just as I was getting a text from my uncle telling me that he was in the station. It's been so long since I've been here, but everything seems so different yet the same at the same time.