long time no see

'bobby' I say practically running to him when I see him. 'hey kid' he sis giving me a hug, of course I hug him harder since I haven't seen him in too long. my uncle and I have have a really special bond, he was always there when I needed him as a kid, and now it's my turn to return the favor for me being here for him when he needs me.

we were about to sit down to gossip about everything that happened until we heard a loud scream and we both went into full work mode.

we went to the entrance where all the truck were and we found a couple, the husband was outside the car yelling for help since her wife is injured. 

I went in straight into action, 'hi miss, can you tell me what happened? where does it hurt?' I say checking for visible wounds. 'c-can't br-breathe' suddenly my uncle hands me a stethoscope which he knew I needed and I have him an appreciative smile.

'she-she has a history of blood clots and has asthma' her husband says 'ok, great thank you' as I was looking around to see what I could use I saw two firefighters with medical bags. gosh, I miss those paramedic days. 'thank you' I tell them while they're handing me the bags 'of course, if you need anything we're here to help' a woman said. as soon as I was about to check in on the wife she stopped breathing 'ok, guys, im gonna bag her, if that doesn't work im gonna have to do a tracheotomy on her' thankfully, that wasn't necessary, I put the tube in her throat and everything seemed ok, she could breathe and was just now regaining consciousness. 

'we got it from here' the doctors in the ambulance said as soon as they arrived. 'great, thank you, I think she had a blood clot and treated it like nothing happened until it was too late, no tracheotomy needed.' I said, everyone around me was shocked to see me there, mostly because they didn't even knew me, apart from one person.

'chimney' I say hugging him, 'hey kid, how are you? I didn't know you came to visit' he says pulling out of the hug 'actually im not here to visit, I just moved here, I'll be working in the hospital down the street, so I think you'll even get tired of seeing me' I say jokingly

'hi, im hen, incredibly save by the way' she says pulling out her hands, 'hi hen, im Tess and thank you'. the rest of the crew introduced themselves and my uncle decided to start preparing dinner at 5pm, too early if you ask me, but im not the captain.

'so, Tess, is it?' I was texting my friend until Evan Buckley decided to sneak up on me to tell me my name 'yes, I know my name, thank you very much' I say jokingly. 'you're very welcome, oh and I refilled the cabinet' he said with a grinning smile winking at me. my smile grew, because I needed another bottle 'oh my gosh thank you, you're a lifesaver' I say so so soo happy. 

'well, it kinda looks like you are the life saver here, saving a woman's life in probably less than 30 seconds must be a record' he says as if it was the most amazing thing he has ever seen, and I can't help but smile at that comment

'yeah, thanks. I'm a surgeon so we are prepared to do anything at any time' I say as if it actually interested him. 'that's so cool, and I heard that you're in the hospital down the street so we'll probably see a lot of each other.

'yeah, who knows, maybe we will' I say smiling, that guy is such golden retriever coded.

'well, I gotta go help with dinner, see you there' I say, why did I feel so awkward around him? 'yeah, see you there' he says too.

but before I went to the kitchen, I look in my cabinet, and as said, it is full again, but there's something different, a note.

'call me if you want real drinks :) -buck' with his phone number on the back. oh this guy is too nice, let's see how this goes, I think saving his contact in my phone, but not texting him until I know he is actually nice and not just a playboy.