About the oc

Name: Nyx Barton

Personality: Nyx is a fiercely independent and determined individual. She is fiercely protective of her loved ones, especially Clint, and will stop at nothing to ensure their safety. Nyx is known for her quiet and stoic demeanor, often observing situations before taking action. She possesses a strong sense of justice and is driven by a desire to make the world a better place. Despite her reserved nature, Nyx's loyalty and love for her family shine through in every action she takes.

Appearance: In her human form, Nyx has piercing blue eyes and long, dark brown hair that falls in loose waves. She has a lean and athletic build, a testament to her agility and physical prowess. When she transforms into her Night Fury form, Nyx's appearance undergoes a breathtaking transformation. Her entire body is covered in sleek, obsidian-black scales, shimmering with an iridescent sheen. Her eyes retain their intense blue hue, glowing with an inner fire. Nyx's Night Fury form is majestic, with large wings and a lithe yet powerful physique.

Abilities: As a Night Fury, Nyx possesses exceptional speed, agility, and stealth. She can soar through the skies with unmatched grace and maneuverability. Nyx's fire-breathing abilities are awe-inspiring, as she can unleash potent blue flames capable of incinerating her foes. She possesses heightened senses, allowing her to perceive even the subtlest details in her surroundings. Nyx's expert archery skills, honed through years of training with Clint, make her a formidable combatant in both human and Night Fury forms.

crush: pietro maximoff

dragon form:

Younger Brother: Eyan Barton

Personality: Eyan is a curious and adventurous young individual. He is known for his sharp intellect and ability to solve problems creatively. Despite his young age, Eyan possesses a sense of maturity and responsibility, often looking out for his siblings and standing up for what is right. He idolizes Nyx and Clint, constantly seeking their guidance and emulating their heroic qualities. Eyan's enthusiasm and determination make him a valuable asset to the Barton family.

Appearance: Eyan has bright hazel eyes and a mop of unruly brown hair. He has a youthful and energetic demeanor, with a mischievous smile that often graces his face. As he grows older, he starts to resemble his older brother Clint, sharing similar facial features and a lean athletic build.

Younger Sister: Lily Barton

Background: Lily Barton is the youngest sibling in the Barton family, cherished by her older sister Nyx and brother Clint. While she is yet to fully develop her own abilities, Lily possesses a unique connection with nature and animals, allowing her to communicate with and understand them on a deeper level.

Personality: Lily is a gentle and compassionate soul. She has a nurturing nature, always caring for injured or abandoned animals she comes across. Lily has an innate sense of empathy and can often understand the emotions and needs of those around her. She looks up to Nyx and Clint as her role models, admiring their strength and determination. Lily's presence brings a sense of innocence and purity to the Barton family dynamic.