Chapter 3: Truth.

Sirius.
This goes on for a few days and I start to talk more. Lily is really nice. We talk about our shit and one day I blurt it out.
"I think I'm in love with Remus." Lily looks shocked and I look down. "Really? Like love, real love?" She asks. I nod. "That's amazing!" She says happy. I shake my head. "No, Remus is 100% straight, he already hates me, accept for the fact I am Bisexual. And I don't want to risk our friendship." I sight. Lily laughs. "Sirius! Remus came out as gay in third year! How can you not know that?!" My face lits up. "Really?" She nods. "He never could hate you. He really does care about you. He is the one that asks my ears of my head every evening. He wants to know if you talk about him or if you sleep well or if you're not too skinny if you eat well. He hugs me every evening and I think that's because he knows you hugged me the moment before. James and Peter are worried too, but Remus jumps out of it, he literally begged me to join you. He does really care. James said he hears him cry sometimes or that he is sleeping in you're bed." She says. I smile. "Thank you Lily. Can you please not tell anyone?" I say. Lily nods: "Okay, but tomorrow I am going to take James and Peter with me too, and then you tell them, I know they won't mind. And it has to happen sometime." She says. I nod slowly. "Okay, but I'm not ready to face Remus." I tell her. I give her a extra tight hug and go into the bed when Lily leaves.