Battling

As Omega and Aurora were running they saw the beautiful clear blue beaches. Aurora could tell by how Omega kept looking back at the water she really wanted to go to it but she knew that they were still doing a mission and the squad needs them. They reached the building and started to ran to the elevator.

"They should be on the other side." Omega said as she tightened her grip on her bow and stepped into the elevator.

Aurora nodded then attached her bow to her back then grabbed both of her dragon daggers. Then walked into the elevator with Omega.

After a couple minutes of silence in the elevator it open. There was shouting, screaming, grunting and blaster shots everywhere. Some TK troopers saw them and Aurora signals Omega to find the batch while she fights some TK troopers. Omega nodded then shot some TKs with her bow and made her way to the batch, while Aurora defended herself and fought by herself.

A TK trooper came running up to Aurora and pointed his gun at her and she just punched it out of his hand with ease. The TK trooper looked down at it then back at Aurora then did that over and over, he was in shock.

"Ha, I think you dropped something." Aurora said with a grin. Then she kicked him in the face and he fell to the ground knocked out.

"That was a lot easier then I thought." Aurora said to herself.

She looked up at saw about 20 TK troopers walking towards her with there blasters pointed at her.

"Of course, never a fair fight." Aurora mumbled to herself as she attached her daggers to her belt then grabbed her gun.

Suddenly there was a loud Warrior scream and Wrecker went running towards them and attacked them. Aurora used this moment to her advantage when the TKs were looking at him, Aurora shot a couple of them and Wrecker took the rest of them out.

"I almost feel bad for them." Aurora said with a laugh while walking up to Wrecker.

"HAHA! Yeah!" Wrecker says dramatically.

Aurora and Wrecker start to head to the batch but stopped at a huge opening on the wall. They walked over to it and looked down.

"Dang, that would suck if one of us were to be thrown and fall all the way down, we're like 200 feet up." Aurora says and Wrecker backs away sacredly.

"What's wrong with you, you vast softy?" Aurora asked.

"Well, uh, when we're up here super high..well I don't do good.." Wrecker said terrified.

"So let me get this straight, the strongest guy on the team is afraid of heights." Aurora says surprised and he nods his head.

Wrecker heard blaster fire from where the batch was and went running towards them. Aurora tilt her head and looked around confused and asked herself wheres all the other TKs at?

Aurora took one more look around then attached her gun to its place on her belt.

"Wow, that was easy." Aurora mumbles to herself.

Just her luck, like 50 TK troopers came in and ran toward her. She quickly took out her draggers. The closest TK that was running towards her, she chose to stab him right in the gut. Then she pulled it out and blood came out of him and he fell to the ground.

After some time of stabbing some more and fighting them she got severely outnumbered. One of them punched her in the stomach and she dropped to the ground on her knees due to the pain. Aurora gave him a death glare. Then he pointed his gun to her head.

"Do it, I dare you!" Aurora says through gritted teeth.

He cocked his gun and was about to shoot until a blaster bullet shot him and he dropped his gun and fell to the ground. Aurora looked up and saw Hunter right in front of her.

"You ok?" Hunter asked worriedly, while putting out his hand for her to grab to help her up.

"Yeah..thanks." Aurora says as she hesitantly grabbed his hand then he helped her up, then let go.

"No problem, it's what a leader does." Hunter says as he takes out his knife and stabs a TK.

Then another TK trooper came running up behind Hunter, and Aurora quickly grabbed her bow and shot him in the chest and he fell.

"Nice shot." Hunter said proudly. Then Aurora nods.

Hunter and Aurora worked together to fight off some more TKs but they just kept coming...

                                 (768 words.)