She's gone...

Aurora took a deep breath in then exhaled. She put her gaze towards the ground.

"Leave..." Aurora says weakly.

"Aurora, look at me..." Hunter says softly.

She slowly moved her gaze towards him.

"Your gonna be ok, I promise." Hunter says confidently.

Aurora forces a half smile then notices the dagger gets closer to her neck.

"Tssk, Tssk, Tssk, how cute you actually think your gonna escape." The Zygerrian leader says with a laugh.

"Oh, I'm gonna regret this." Aurora mumbles to herself.

She headbutt him and he dropped her dragged and put his hand on his forehead.

"You skug!" The Zygerrian leader says angrily.

Aurora felt her legs go numb then her body starts to fall, luckily Hunter caught her before she hit the ground. She leaned against his hold. Hunter gently lowered her until she sat down on the ground. He looked at her then moved her hair out of her eyes and softly smiled at her. Blood was rolling down her temple and cheek. Hunter had a look of pity on his face.

Suddenly there was a noise and Hunter looked around and all the Zygerrians had there bows out and was pointing them at them. Hunter slowly stood up and grabbed his pistol and knife. Wrecker and Tech ran up to Hunter and Aurora and they have there blasters out ready for a fight.

The Zygerrian slaver leader picked up Aurora's dagger off the ground then grabbed this bow. His bow was very different from the rest of them, it had a bright baby blue color when it ignites and was bigger then the rest.

The Zygerrian leader looked at all the other Zygerrian which were still pointing there bows at the batch.

"Stand down!" The Zygerrian leader shouts to all the Zygerrians and they all lower their weapons.

"We only need the girl." The Zygerrian leader says and Hunter clenched his fist.

Wrecker chuckles then takes a step closer then cracks his knuckles in a threatening way.

"Stand down, Wrecker." Hunter says through gritted teeth and was looking at the Zygerrian leader with cold dead eyes.

Wrecker hesitated then nodded and walk over to Tech which was pointing his gun at the Zygerrian leader.

"I'm gonna face him." Hunter says sternly as he takes a step closer towards him.

The Zygerrian slaver leader chuckles.

"Haha, you actually think your gonna win." The Zygerrian leader says with a grin.

"Oh I don't 'think' I know!" Hunter says angrily then runs towards him.

"H-Hunter..wait for me..." Aurora says as she tries to stand but struggles.

Tech goes down on one knee and forces her back down.

"Not happing, you don't have the energy." Tech says in a serious tone.

"You don't understand..." Aurora mumbles then Tech gives Wrecker a glance.

"Enlighten me then." Tech says as he looks back at her.

"This is to easy, even if Hunter wins all the other Zygerrians will be ready with there bows." Aurora whispers cautiously.

"I agree, I'll go help Hunter." Tech says as he stands up.

"Wrecker, stay with Aurora." Tech shouts as he runs over to Hunter to help him.