A Talk with Sharky and Germany

At school, I saw Germany and Sharky talking about me. I walked over and they said,'' Where were you this morning?'' I looked at them and then walked away. They pulled me back.'' WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS AT LUNCH!'' They said. At lunch, I sat with them, but America was sitting there too. ''So, I heard u and Ame were dating? said Sharky. Me and America blushed plus me and him were holding hands. '' Umm we are not dating!'' I said. But America said, 'Yea wea are and I'm proud of it.'' I walked with my face all red. Then Germany and Sharky called China over. ''NI HAO, Germany and Sharky.'' ''Hallo'' they said. China saw that me and Ame were holding hands. ''OMG are u guys dating?!'' We just looked at him. Before I knew it China was sitting at our table.  I rolled my eyes and smiled at America. ''oooooooooooo, U guys are DATING!'' I slapped China and left with America. 'North, Wait!'' Germany and sharky ran after me.  I let go of America's hand and ran out of the school crying.  America ran after me, then he grabbed me. I hit the ground hard. We both ran to his house. '' Sharky did they just skip SCHOOL?!'' '' Yes, they did Germ.'' When we got to America's house, I fall to the floor and cried. ''WE ARE JUST FRIENDS, RIGHT!'' America came and comforted me, but I pushed him away. ''Fuck off.'' He walked away from me and left me in the hallway. ''I fucking hate you America.'' ''WE ARE ENEMIES STUPID!" walked out of his house and went to mine. ''~Hey Northie~.'' A voice came from an ally way. I came closed then I froze. ''R-Russia!'' He pulled me into the dark. America saw everything and he was horrified. ''Sharky! Germany! COME QUICK NOW!''  When got off of his phone America ran after me. Russia pinned me to a wall and started choking me. '' You're Mine now Bitch.'' He duct taped my mouth and tied me with rope and took me somewhere. Germany and Sharky came with South Korea, what happened? ''Russia took North away........'' 

(HI GUYS thank you for reading this LOVE U all.)

NOT MY ART!!!

NOT MY ART!!!

Not MINE 

Not MINE