My EYE and America

I was led to the Nurse by South Korea. He was so scared and so was Sharky. Then I saw America in the background looking guilty and with some blood on him. Then I knew he was the one that did this. Then America just ran away. South Placed me on a chair. When the nurse came in she got a paper towel and wiped the blood off from my eye. After she rapped my eye. Then she said that I might have to go home but I refused. My eye was hurting as bad as hell. Then America grabbed me and started punching me on my locker. After I fell to the floor I got up and went to lunch in pain. After school I had an assignment to do with America, so I went to his house. I knocked on the door he came and the door. ''Yea so let's get this over with so I can play call of duty and Battlefield.'' America's room was a little messy.  He pushed me onto his bed and jumped on me and then he got up threw a pillow in face.'' Are we going to start or NOT!'' I said. ''Umm NO!'' Then he fell on me again and other faces were close. His face was red and then He got up. ''Let's do this homework ok North!'' I can tell he was nervous. After I got up and was going to walk home until he said, 'Hey it's about to rain so can I walk with you? I said sure? Then. we walked to my house together I saw America's hand trying to get close to mine but then I moved it closer to his. And before I knew it, we were holding hands. I told him my house was this way. And He walked away. I ran to my room quietly because South and Sharky were sleeping. I put my head in the pillow and Blushed.