School Trouble

I opened my locker finally. I put all my books insidemy locker and I heard the bell call me and America to come the Office. I tried to find America. When I found him, I told him that we have to go to the office. We held each other's hands and went to the office. When we came into the office, we saw CHINA! ''China said that you broke his phone and you beat him up.'' said the principal. ''Oh Yes! North Korea and America were beating me.'' Man, I want to kill him. ''China, I don't think North would hurt you, if you knew him, he is very sweet and kind.'' America sounded very strong when he said that. I spoke up '' Yeah, Ame is right, why would I break your phone?'' China was getting upset with me. ''North, you got on top of me and started to punch me.'' ''No I DID NOT YOU LITTLE-!'' America held me back. He whispered, ''Babe, don't hurt China please or you will be in so much trouble with the school.'' America told the principal that was following us and taking photos of me and North. He was staking us and about our personal things to the whole school. The principal said that China was suspended, and the principal said sorry for calling them during lunch. ''Look Babe, we did it.'' America said while he held me up in the air. We kissed and went to lunch together. ''WAIT, America why did you take my side I thought you ha-.'' ''Not anymore, your my babe, my pookie, and other things.'' That made my face turn red. ''I'm so happy China's suspended!" ''We have to tell Germany and Sharky about the news.'' ''No, America not just them, the whole school.'' He smiled at me. ''That is a great Idea North.''

( THIS CHAPTER)