The Alley Way

Me and America walking peacefully at night coming back from a date. America turned his head like he heard something from that alley. Then someone came running to us, they punched America and took away. I tried to run away but they took me as well. They put Me and Ame in the trunk of their car. I cried silently and Ame I tried to come to me but he was tied to the wall. The car stopped and I was dragged out of the car. Turns out the people that took us were China, Russia (he is out of jail bc of Bail), Cuba, and Vietnam.  China spoke up '' See guys they are together, let's take photos send them to the group chat. Me and America cried as they were taking photos of us. Russia took America and cut his face with a blade.  Cuba said, '' What happened to you North, why are you dating an enemy? Are you Stupid?'' I tried to kick him but China pinned me to the wall. ''DO NOT DO THAT BITCH!'' I fell to the floor hard. Russia picked up America and took off his sunglasses. China laughed so hard, ''WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE EYES!" Russia dropped America and broke this Glasses. China spoke up '' you know we should take his "shirt" off.'' They all laughed and ripped all America's shirt and pants. I never seen America in this state. China and Cuba started cutting him the blade. They made him bleed a lot. They put America and Me to sleep and they went to bed. I tried to wake up America. " America? Are u ok?" ''No'' He was so weak, I almost cried. I needed to take America home. " America, do you know where your clothes are?'' I felt his back, there was blood everywhere. I gave him my coat to wear. " We have to get out of here.'' " He broke my glasses, I'm going to outside, North.'' I hugged him like I was never going to let go. He cried in my arms. " Let's go home Babe, Ok?'' I picked up America and tried to break the window in the basement. Until I finally broke it, I let my Baby Boy go first, then me. We walked for a long time to get to our block. We finally got there, I pick up America and opened the door. We took a bath together for the first time. After, we went to bed.

( BYE THANKS FOR READING!)