Winter Night

It was cold tonight, I freezing like really bad. I realized that America was not in the bed. I felt different, like I was in the air. I look down, I was not. I got up. " America, where are you?'' I was getting scared.  Then I saw America, He had a drink and rapped in a blanket. " Hey, North care to join?" I walked over slowly. He hugged me. I looked at the tree (it is Christmas). Cuddle up by him. " Wow, North I would think that you would be always angry.'' I was falling asleep, but I was fighting my sleep. " Ame, can you take off your glasses?" He sighed and took them off.  He looked so cute. I saw the plant that always hangs off the door. America calls it a mistletoe. " America, why do you have that plant there?" " I have it because people kiss over it."  I took America under the "mistletoe" and Kissed Him. " North, why do you do that, I thought you hated Christmas.'' ''I did it because you celebrate it." He started to cry softly.  I wiped his tear away. " Do you care about me so much even what I did to you?" " What did you do to me?" He pointed to my patched eye. "Oh, I moved on from that because I knew that you did not mean to." He randomly hugged me. " Your the best person ever." We laughed for a while. America then spoke up, " I'm so glad I'm not dating China lol.'' " America, did you ever think of like marriage." He blanky looked at me and then smiled. " With you, YES!" He backed away and covered his face. I jumped on him, we fell on the floor and kissed. I looked at our Elf. I stuck my middle finger up at that bitch Elf. We laughed so hard. " Let's go to our room and fuck this place up." I followed America to the room. Went in bed and slept. He grabbed me into his chest.  We were at peace.

(This Is the Last Chapter BYE!!!!) (Going to make more books)