Naivety

a man was seen standing on a cliff, looking at Liyue. the nation protected by the adeptus and Geo Archon.

???: the terror of the Demon God has awakened from its slumber. even with the full power of the adeptus and Rex Lapis, it is not enough to bring him down... will liyue face its end? or perhaps a new era of teyvat will begin...

the scene switches back to mondstadt, right in front of favonius' headquarters.

Lisa: ara~ leaving so soon, cutie? *smiles*

Jean: traveler, on behalf of mondstadt I thank you once again *bows slightly*

Aether: you don't have to, really.

Lisa: cutie, i hope you'll find what you're looking for *smile*

Aether: lisa-san...

Jean: by the way, where's rimuru? didn't he come with you guys?

Paimon: uhhh... about that... *looks away*

meanwhile...

Rimuru: bwahahahaha! I bet my dragon(s) can one shot dvalin! *drunk*

Venti: hahaha! you don't have to lie to yourself, rimuru! *hic*

Rimuru: what!? you don't believe me...×!@$&%= *drunk. completely drunk*

Ciel: this is why I said don't turn off the poison resistance...*sighs*

Diluc: ...this is already your 15th glass.

Venti: now now master diluc! let's drink!

*back to aether*

Jean: i-i see. they're having a party, huh? *smiles wryly*

Aether: well then... this isn't goodbye, we'll meet again someday. jean and lisa-san *smile at them*

After saying goodbye to jean and lisa, aether also didn't forget to say goodbye to kaeya, amber and everyone he knew.

currently at the angel's share, there is Venti lying on the ground, completely drunk.

As for rimuru, he had already left the tavern. he also paid for the drinks.

Diluc: well... there he is, our god *shakes head*

----

Aether and Paimon decided to end the day and return to their inn.

ah, by the way they will be leaving for Liyue tomorrow.

anyway, back to the story...

inside Aether's room, there was Paimon already asleep. While Aether was sitting on the sofa, looking out the window.

Aether: liyue, huh? just wait for me, lumine!

the scene changes once again to the Favonius headquarters.

Jean: *busy with paperwork*

jean is currently buried under a pile of documents. even so, she is not complaining at all. for her, the duty of an acting-grandmaster is to protect the people of mondstadt and mondstadt itself.

she knew it very well... but jean saw this not as a burden, but as a responsibility.

she tried her best to hide her true feelings, but deep down she was still a human being.

and human have their limits.

Jean: *sighs* would I like to have a helper...

As Jean continued to work on the paperwork, the window behind her opened slightly.