More people part 2

Starla's pov:

"Ok everyone else introduce yourselves." I yelled

"Elijah Mikaelson."

"The noble original." A cheeky voice spoke from the shadows. I gasped and ran at vamp speed to where the voice came from. I pulled a beautiful young blond woman into a hug.

"Where have you been?" Molly Weasley called.

"Beds empty, no note, car gone. You could have died you could have been seen." Certain Weasley sung out with me. Molly huffed and glared at us.

"Who are you?" Dumblewhore... whoops dumbledore asked.

"Hello Dumb as a door, my name is Seriphina Salvatore Malfoy. Daughter of Arabax Malfoy and Melody Malfoy née Goldstein and the gods. Blood adopted daughter of Lillian Salvatore. Older sister of Lucius Malfoy. One of Starla's best friends." She called as laughter was heard around the hall because of her nickname for Dumbledore.

"Finally, you have returned." A voice yelled from ravenclaw house.

"And who are you?" Dumbledore asked the ravenclaw.

"Hi I am Galaxy Dumbledore - Grindelwald. Daughter of Gellert Grindelwald and Ariana Grindelwald née Dumbledore as well as the gods. Another Best friend of Starla's. Oh and Luna lovegoods godmother." The ravenclaw replied. I laughed as she joined the hug.

"Wait that's impossible, Ariana is dead and Grindelwald is in prison." Dumbledore yelled with a shaking voice. Two psychotic laughs filled the hall. Everyone's heads snapped to where the laughs came from. Walking out of the shadows in their full glory was gellert Grindelwald and Ariana Grindelwald née Dumbledore.

"Well Dumbledore you were wrong." Gellert called as he pulled galaxy into a hug.

"Hi uncle Gellert." Seriphina and I sung.

"Hi girls." He replied. Dumbledore eyes lost their twinkle and was replaced by fear.

"Can we continue. My name is Lillian Salvatore and I am the godmother of Rabastan Lestrange as well as Orion lestrange." A beautiful red head spoke walking up to Orion and Rabastan and pulling them into a hug.

"Names Kai Parker, this hotties bestie sociopath." Kai spoke poking me. I playfully slap him.

"Katherine...... Katerina Petrova. And the girl who looks like my twin is my doppelgänger and descendant Elena Gilbert."

"Aka the annoying twins of the friend group." A young woman muttered.

"Nadia. Be nice." Katerina scolded the girl.

"Yes mother." She said sarcastically.

"Young lady, miss petrova is correct. You should be nicer to them. And stop being sarcastic and calling your friend mother." Dumbledore spoke CALMLY.

"One don't call me that. Two she is not my friend. Three you don't tell me what to do. Only person I let tell me what to do is Starla." She retorted.

"GO QUEEN! Now tell him who you are. I can't wait to see his face." I cheered her on.

"Yes Starla. Hello I am Nadia Petrova and Katerina Petrova is my birth mother." She replied. Dumbledore's was in complete shock.

"Ok finally my turn. Hello ugly person standing like he rules the world. I am Sheila Bennett, Gemini's godmother." 

"Niklaus mikaelson."

"The original hybrid. Blah, blah, blah." Another one of my best friends sung as she floated down from the ceiling.